Chapter 31: Rise of the Dragon

Dogday POV:

Mommy led us to the office she had mentioned. There, we saw many papers of scrapped designs. Ones that were all similar personalities to the ones they actually made. Silly Snail, Bouncy Kangaroo, Awesome Alligator.........

But one stuck out to me. I noticed Catnap also had his eye on it. Both of us picked it up........ a scrapped design for a Critter named: Daring Dragon........ I always thought it would be cool to have one. After all, they made a unicorn, why not a dragon? I looked at Mommy.

"This one. We want to make this one."

"Yeah, this one would be amazing!"

She took a look at it, and smiled.

"Daring Dragon it is! The name fits (Name), after all they were daring enough to go against the Prototype, which is something none of us could have done!"

"Yeah! Let's do this!"

And so, we dug through scrapped toys and toy parts. Mommy used her hands to make the furry coat, while we made the inner suit hard enough to stand upright. Mommy put the suit around it, and we finished up little touches, before putting (Name)'s body inside it.

"Do you think this will work......? Will their soul possess it?"

"I'm sure they will. We just have to wait......."

We waited a few minutes, cleaning up the room in the process. Then, we heard a voice.

"Guys...... where am I.....?"

All of us lit up and ran towards them.

"(Name)!! You're alright!!"

"(Name), how do you feel?"

"(Name)-"

They laughed and looked at us.

"Did you guys really do this for me.....?"

"Of course! We can't lose you, (Name)......"

"(Name), I'm so sorry......."

"It's okay, Catnap. I knew that if something like that happened, you guys would have figured out a way to bring me back. I know all of you aren't the type to give up easily......"

"Well, welcome back......"

"Thanks. I like this body! You guys made it flexible and easy to move in!"

They began bouncing around, exploring their new body.

"*gasp* you didn't tell me the wings move!!"

"Of course they move! They're wings! All thanks to Mommy of course, I had no idea she knew how to do that."

"Well of course! Spying on workers working on toys has it's perks. Don't underestimate me!"

"Well, we should all get some rest. I think it's better for all of us."

(Name) went up and hugged me, obviously very grateful we all worked hard to fix them. We all went back to our hideout and sighed.

"Back to square one......"

Okay, so I'm so so sorry I didn't make any of your suggestions, I made this almost a week in advance and I got super worried you guys wouldn't like it when I started seeing comments wanting different animals- I hope you guys like what I came up with! -Solaris <3