BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hello all!

Ik 99% of you aren't in the Obey Me fandom, but I'd like to announce that on May 15, I will be writing the very first chapter of an Asmodeus x GN! Reader book!

Sorry for the confusion to all I said I would start writing the book after I ended this one. This was a spur of the moment decision, and I ultimately made the decision to start it on Asmodeus's birthday, since it's coming up!

Like Obey Me or not, like Asmodeus or not, I do hope some of you give it a chance. I usually write platonic stories from Poppy Playtime, but I am in many other fandoms, so I'd like to try making a romantic story for a change.

I look forward to seeing what you guys think of the new book! Either today or tomorrow I will be releasing the Prologue(sorry if I spelled that wrong), and on April 15 I will release the info page. And on May 15 the very first chapter will release!

If you choose not to read the book, I totally understand and won't pressure you. However, for those that choose to read it I say thank you for the support!

And now I will return to thinking and imagining for future chapters for this book! (Name)'s story isn't over yet, after all! Goodbye for now! -Solaris <3