Chapter 8: Seared Elephant

(Sorry to disappoint for the lack of chapters today, I was busy with conferences!)

Dogday POV:

      I felt sick to my stomach. Did Catnap really just kill Kickin Chicken....... and feed him to Picky Piggy?? It was at this moment I realized Catnap was truly twisted.

       Why would he do this? I thought we were his friends! Maybe it was something Kickin did...... but I doubt it! What could he have possibly done for Catnap to kill him, grill him, and feed him to Picky Piggy??

        Then, I got an idea. Bubba Bubbaphant is the brains of us all. If I told him this and he believed me, perhaps he would try to figure out why! He's very smart, I'm sure he could do it! I run to Bubba's area.

          His room was like a teacher's. Complex math and science equations on the boards and papers, fully solved. Pencils and notes and books...... I never realized just how much he loves studying. Doesn't he get stressed out?

           But he wasn't in his room. No big deal, I'm not going to jump straight to something happening. He's most likely somewhere else having a break. I'm glad he's taking care of himself!

            But then I realized I was wrong. Dead wrong. As soon as I stepped out of his room I heard him screaming loudly, sounding like he was in extreme terror in pain. I panicked, running in that direction.

"Bubba!? Bubba I'm coming!! Just hold on!!"

           But I was too late. As soon as I ran into the room Catnap just stared at me, Bubba's lifeless body at his blood-stained paws.

"Why....... why did you do this!? What did he do, no, what did we do to you!?"

            He was silent as ever. But then, he suddenly threw me to the ground hard. My eyes became heavy as they slowly closed. I reached out for Bubba, tears forming........

"Seared Elephant? Yum!"

Again, sorry for the late chapter. I had conferences and a chemistry test today so I was a little busy :3 -Solaris <3

  Here's a picture I made earlier, to make up for it!