Chapter 42: Who Said Arson Can't be Fun?

(Name) POV:

There was only one thing left to do. As all of us turned to the factory, we sighed. Then, walked up to the factory. I closed my eyes.

"Are we ready.....?"

"Go ahead, (Name). You can do it!"

"*happy noises*"

I smiled. Then, I turned back to the factory, and smiled confidently.

"Time to put a permanent end to this Hellhole."

Then, with a blow, I used my fire breath. I set the factory ablaze. The fire spread and spread. All of us watched as the factory kept burning. Then, I smiled at them.

"I've got marshmallows in my bag, roasted marshmallows anyone?"

All of them smiled as we ran around and found sticks. Then, we roasted marshmallows in the fire, having fun as the factory burnt down. Huggy and Dogday were playing tag, meanwhile Mommy and I were sitting by the fire and talking.

"So, where are we heading after this (Name)?"

"Well, I was thinking the woods. Nobody usually goes into the woods, so we should be fine there. Maybe we'll build a house by a creek or something."

"Ooh! Good idea! A forest has animals that Huggy can have for food, as well as plenty of berries! And if we build a house by a creek or a river, there will be plenty of water!"

"Mhm! So we'll head that way then?"

"Sure! But let's stay here for a little longer."

"The factory sure takes a long time to burn......"

"Well, it's massive, (Name). Of course it does."

"Right, right. Should we just spend the night here?"

"No, that's not safe. We could accidentally catch fire, plus people will obviously know the factory burned down, so they might come here and find us."

"Okay....... well, let's go then."

"Yeah."

We walked over to Huggy and Dogday. They stopped and looked at us.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah, we'll follow you."

"*happy noises*"

"Alright, let's go. Let's get out of here."

ARSON🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 anyways, 3 more chapters left and I'm still upset that I won't see you guys again😮‍💨 I decided I might do two things if you guys think it's a good idea:
One, I might start an "ask the characters" series on this same book so I can keep uploading and hopefully make you guys feel better that the book ended!(yes my OC Solaris will be included bc I'm the author, so she'll be me if you decide to ask me anything! Dw she only looks a little different from me)
Two, I'll just give some personal updates here and there, so you guys can ofc know how I'm doing and stuff(yeah ik you're here for Dogday but might as well right? I mean I got overwhelmingly positive comments on my half-face reveal lol)
Anyways, lmk if you like these ideas! Make sure to drink water and eat something, and have an amazing rest of your day! -Solaris <3