Chapter 7: Grilled Chicken

Dogday POV:

I woke up, wincing from the pain. Did Catnap bandage me......? Weird. I get up and run back to where I was, only to find the room blocked off. Great..... now how am I going to prove to the others that Catnap is planning something.....?

I decide to visit Kickin Chicken. He knows how to be strong through anything, I'm sure he'll listen to me. But he's also one of the Smiling Critters, so it depends. Well, I suppose he'll at least try?

I heard a loud screech on my way. I found it weird, but I kept walking. I'll probably check on that later. I walk to an area I know he'll be in.

"Kickin?"

No response.

"Kickin Chicken....? Hello......?"

No response. Where did he go.....? I walk around, looking for any signs of him. Then, I feel something under my paw.

"What's this......?"

My heart drops. A blood-stained yellow feather....... no no no no NO! I run around the area, frantically calling out

"Kickin where are you!? Answer me!! Please tell me you're alright!?"

Once again no response. This can't be happening. I search the whole Playcare but he isn't anywhere. I sink to the floor, fearing the worst.

"This can't be happening...... no Dogday, I'm sure he's fine! Just...... maybe outside the Playcare? But he's not allowed outside the Playcare!!"

I don't have the strength to search again so I just drag myself back to my room.

"Catnap....... I know you had something to do with this...... but why......?"

Then, as I pass the kitchen, I hear something that made me want to throw up my own organs. Picky Piggy, eating happily and saying

"Grilled Chicken? Down the hatch!"

I'm using Picky Piggy's cutout lines to decide who I'm killing off in what order, but Picky and at least 1 or 2 others won't die until after the Hour of Joy, I don't want to keep you all waiting for the big chapter :3 -Solaris <3