Chapter 18: Miss Despair

???? ??????? POV:

I wandered the room endlessly, the blood of my many sisters splattered all over the floors. If only they had fended me off........ it's quite a shame they were so weak.......

I kept asking Catnap where the kids were, but he'd never let me out. Probably because he knew I'd kill them all......... my laughs echoed the room. I tried banging on the door over and over to try and get out.

And suddenly, the door fell over. I looked down at it, and smiled. I'm finally, FINALLY free. Now I can roam the place and see what's become of it ever since I was locked away........

But as I roam the playcare, what do I find? A familiar face of one of the brats who once lived here....... (Name). I remember them well. The brat who never went to sleep, and was never affected by Catnap's red gas. Oh how I hated them......

I wanted so badly for them to be torn apart. But they just had to escape. It's unfair....... how did they escape...... how was I and my sisters unable to escape our demise.......? They have something I want...... their strength...... resistance........ they must die.

I dragged them out of that mutt's paws, and to a more quiet place. But they happened to wake up as soon as I had my weapon ready.......

(Name) POV:

I felt movement, so I woke up. And there I was, before my former teacher...... half her face gone, her eyes gone to insanity.

"Miss Delight......."

"How dare you wake up...... I was so close!!"

"I won't let you harm me!! You take me back this instant!!"

"You think I'll listen to a brat like you just because you're all grown up now? You're pathetic. You'll always be that stupid, pathetic child you once were."

"At least I still have my mind and my face!! I'm surprised your sisters haven't come to save you yet."

"My sisters....... *insert insane laugh here* I ATE MY SISTERS, AND YOU'RE LUCKY I HAVEN'T EATEN YOU YET!!"

She attempted to tackle me, but I grabbed her by the arm and flung her to the ground. She stabbed me in the leg. I screamed in pain as she laughed at me.

"Pathetic child......."

"You're the pathetic one. You've failed everyone who's ever believed in you. You sure don't live up to your name, Miss Despair."

And before she could stab me again, I snatched her weapon from her hand and stabbed her in the face over and over until she stopped moving. It may have been gruesome, but she deserved every hit she took. I will never have to deal with her again.

I crawled back over to where Dogday and Poppy were. Dogday was frantically looking for me, and he was shocked when he saw me.

"(Name), your leg!!"

"I'm fine..... just finished some...... *wince* unfinished business......."

"You're hurt...... come here......"

He grabbed some bandages from my bag and bandaged my leg. He hugged me.

"Why did you leave.....? It's not safe out there......"

"I didn't leave, Miss Delight kidnapped me."

"Oh...... that's not good, did she stab you?"

"I don't care about that. I killed her, so we don't have to worry about her ever again."

"You killed her!?"

"It was what needed to happen. She would have only harmed us more if I didn't."

"I don't even want to know how you killed her...... but I'm glad you're safe."

"Me too. Now, let's get a few more hours of rest......"

"Okay....... hey, (Name)?"

"Yes Dogdad?"

He smiled at me.

"I trust you. Tomorrow is going to be just fine as long as you're with us."

And just like that, Miss Delight(or should I say Miss Despair) returned just to meet her end🤪 -Solaris <3