Chapter 23: Found Friends

Help me I can't stop watching K-12(where are my Melanie Martinez fans at?)

(Name) POV:

                We continued looking around for a few hours. Finally, Poppy ran to me while I was looking in a box.

"(Name)!! I heard something down that hallway! It sounded like yelping!!"

"Oh no..... Dad!!"

                   I ran that direction. Low and behold, Catnap had injured Dogday. Dogday was tied to the ground, covered in cuts. I shook him.

"Dad!? Dad!!"

"Mh....... angel......?"

"Dad..... what happened?"

"Catnap...... he's coming back...... we have to hurry......"

               I picked him up and quickly ran. This place is very dangerous..... I need to get him somewhere safer...... but where in this factory is safe......? Ii know.

               I went back up, exiting the Playcare. Past the Game Station, to the entrance of the factory. I took him into the toy shop just to the left, setting him down. I bandaged him up carefully.

"Dad, are you alright.....?"

"Yes angel..... thank you......."

"What are we going to do...... how can we tame Catnap.......?"

"(Name), it's going to take a long time..... but I know you can do it......."

"I'm scared....... what if something happens to you again.....?"

"Angel, if I survived 10 years with no bottom half and being slowly eaten alive, I think I can survive just about anything else Catnap tries."

"But what if you don't!? What if Catnap kills you!?"

"I want to protect you...... and if it means I have to die then so be it-"

"No!! It's the other way! Don't you dare die!!"

"Wipe your tears my child...... I don't like seeing your tears......."

"I just don't want to work this hard if it means you won't make it out of here with me....."

"We can make it out together if we try hard enough....... and I firmly believe you can take down Catnap(I ALMOST TYPED FATNAP💀) and convince him to take our side. It will just take a long time, but I know you can do it."

"So long as I have you and Poppy with me, I will always believe in myself a little bit......"

"That's my child...... now come on, where's my smile?"

                I chuckled, before smiling bright for him. He hugs me tightly.

"You're the best child I could ever ask for...... and I hope you know I love you even if you are a human and I am a toy......"

"I love you too dad...... now come on, let's go find Catnap......."

I wanted to write a chapter, but didn't know what to write :3 so this is a totally random chapter but I hope you like it anyways! (I'm sorry if I repeat the same stuff, I love wholesome moments) okay imma go watch K-12 for the 5th or 6th time this week :D see ya! -Solaris <3