100K Special #3: Q&A Time!!

I have literally never in my life gotten this many questions. Like I'm so shocked. Anyways, I'm sorry if you don't see your question here, I'm currently writing this the night before and will be publishing it in the morning. If I see another question before then, I'll try to add it!

QUESTION 1:
"What inspired you to write this book?"

Well, this might sound a bit embarrassing but I'm someone who chats on C.AI, and after exploring Chapter 3, I started to see Dogday in a father figure way, and as such chatted with an AI of him on C.AI. Then I decided I would make a book on it for others who saw "Dogdad" the same way as me!

QUESTION 2:
"If you had a lot of money, what would you do with it?"

Probably buy a bunch of merchandise of my current fandoms. AKA Genshin, Obey Me, Melanie Martinez(specifically K-12), Poppy Playtime, etc. And I would also buy stuff for my brother since he's really into Garten of Banban!(don't bully him please, he's only 8.)

QUESTION 3:
"Does Dogday forgive Catnap?"

Right now he's a bit wary of Catnap, and does not forgive him because I mean, he was hung to a wall for 10 years with no legs, so obviously trauma is a big reason Catnap isn't forgiven yet. But Dogday does trust Catnap since Catnap is willing to defend them against the Prototype!

QUESTION 4:
"What do you think makes someone a "good person"?"

Someone who's willing to be truthful, respectful, and someone who won't intentionally harm other people, as well as someone who is not intentionally annoying. Someone who won't force their religion onto other people, someone who will at the very least respect something even if they don't support it(ex: LGBTQ+ community).

QUESTION 5:
"What do you want to be better at?"

Improving grades, maintaining proper hygiene, having a clean living space, and being willing to get out of bed every morning.

QUESTION 6:
"If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would they be?"

1) curing my sister's Chronic Pancreatitis.
2) to be able to bring my favorite fictional characters to life(none of them are bad ppl dw guys, well unless you count Asmodeus from Obey Me, Raiden Shogun and Mommy Long Legs-)
3) to meet Melanie Martinez in person

QUESTION 7:
"How would you describe yourself?"

Lazy, messy, creative, a total simp, and somewhat a gamer(I play games a lot).

QUESTION 8:
"If you could have a super power, what would it be?"

Teleportation :D

QUESTION 9:
"If you were to be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would it be?"

A black cat, I love black cats :p (my OC is part black cat and part spider, but I wouldn't want to be a spider bc I would be killed as soon as someone saw me)

QUESTION 10:
"What is your biggest fear?"

I can't decide between 3 things so here's all 3: being alone, having to go through 7-8 years of abuse from my bio mom again, or death.

QUESTION 11:
"If you had the chance, would you you go to the past or future?"

I'd go to the past, and try to save myself from all that pain and suffering. But tbh I don't really know if that's possible and I like how I am now, because maybe if I didn't have trauma I wouldn't have gotten into Gacha, FNAF, and other things at such a young age that brought me to where I am today. Writing a book about a horror game people used to hate but now love, right? I miss 2018.

QUESTION 12:
"Is there anything you regret, or wish you had changed if you had the chance?"

I wish I hadn't chosen to trust my mom when she pretended to change for the better.

QUESTION 13:
"What other story ideas do you have?"

I want to write an Asmodeus(Obey Me)x reader book or oneshot at some point, but it's kinda hard to grasp his character and also find ppl who still like the game. Also, possibly some oneshots of more ships I like from fandoms I'm into(ex: Jeanluc from Genshin)! But for now I want to focus on this book so I don't end up getting too sidetracked and abandoning it.

QUESTION 14:
"what's your favorite video game?"

Either Animal Crossing New Horizons, or Genshin Impact :3

QUESTION 15:
"Do you think Catnap and Dogday would have a competition to see who's the better dad?"

I know I haven't written it as such, but (Name) sees Catnap more like a brother than a dad. Since Catnap is a child and Dogday is an adult.(Bigger Bodies Catnap x Dogday shippers, cry about it.) I'll try to write that better in the future ^^

QUESTION 16:
"When did you start loving Poppy Playtime?"

My first video watching the game was LaurenZSide playing Chapter 1 a few weeks after it hit popularity. And then began my legacy of being in the Poppy Playtime fandom!

QUESTION 17:
"What is your favorite color?"

Purple, specifically Royal Purple!

QUESTION 18:
"What do the other toys think of (Name)?"

Huggy Wuggy and Mommy Long Legs care about them, as they were once a child living in the playcare before being taken and almost experimented on. If they had been one of the workers, getting to Catnap would have been a nightmare. As for Bunzo, Mini Huggies, PJ, and the Tiny Critters, they don't really remember (Name) too well. Kissy Missy doesn't know (Name) has returned yet. All the Bigger Bodies Smiling Critters liked (Name) before they died, in fact they were Crafty Corn's and Bobby Bearhug's secret favorite. Catnap used to hate (Name), but now likes them. Dogday adores (Name), Poppy really trusts (Name) and sees them as a good friend, and Miss Delight, well....... I think we all know.

Well, that's it! Thank you all for your wonderful questions, again feel free to ask me more questions even after this, this was just a fun little thing I decided to do and BOY did I not expect to get so many questions! I answered the ones I was comfortable with sharing, and I hope you don't mind my answers! I'm writing this at 11PM so probably not the best time but hey right before this I found out my Cyno hoodie has shipped so yay!(I'm a Cyno main, judgemental Genshin Players can cry about it). I love you all so much! Bye now! <3