Chapter 44: A Home for the Lost

Note: above me(if you can see the photo) is something I made bc I noticed Miura's pose here looked similar to a certain Qiqi emote from Genshin........

Nobody's POV:

Everyone began gathering supplies and building. They used wood from nearby trees, among lots of other things. They were going to build a big, sturdy home for themselves.

"(Name), can you pass me that log?"

"Of course!"

The house was looking amazing. (Name) used some iron to make a door handle, inserting it into the door They made. Then, they make some hinges and attach it. Slowly but surely, it was coming together.

(Name) POV:

We're all working hard. To think that after this, we can live forever in peace...... after all that chaos, it's finally over. Now all we have to do is finish this house. No, it's not just a house. It's a home. A home for the lost.......

"(Name), can you pass me another log?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Sorry!"

Mommy POV:

We all went through so much, especially (Name). The suffering they endured in order to save us is something we will all cherish them forever for. They saved us from possible years of suffering and death...... I can't help but smile at them as they continue to help build our home.

Dogday POV:

(Name) is working really hard. I can't help but admire them for the amount of courage they've had when ever since they entered the factory. When this house is finished, I will make sure they get all the rest they deserve. Thank you, (Name), for everything........

Nobody's POV:

The house was almost finished. Everything was coming together. And with one last log, it was complete. Everyone stood back and stared at the house, proud of what they accomplished.

"It looks amazing......"

"Yeah....."

"*happy noises*"

"*chuckle* you like it, Huggy?"

"*even happier noises*"

"This is it...... our forever home......."

"We couldn't have made it here and done all this without you, (Name). I hope you know how important you are to all of us."

"Me?"

"You saved us from years of suffering. We love you, (Name). Thank you for everything you've done for us."

"Aww...... you guys!"

(Name) hugs all of them.

"Let's go inside...... our new home awaits!"

This is it...... tomorrow is the final chapter....... also tomorrow I will have pictures of the house! I plan to make it in Minecraft since I'm really good at making houses in Minecraft :3 okay bye bye for now! -Solaris <3