100K SPECIAL FINALE: FACE REVEAL!!

Well....... welcome to the final day of our 100K celebration! And today is the moment you may or may not have been waiting for...... my face reveal!

I am so nervous about this bc I know I look terrible and the last thing I want is a bunch of comments reminding me T-T please be kind-

As I said before, due to the rise of AI and the potential that someone could use my face to create fake images I would never take of myself, I used a photo editor to draw a mask to cover part of my face. Usually I would love to show my full face, but there's just too many risks now, I apologize.

I also included more than one picture! Because I make a variety of makeup looks on my face every day(yes I wear these to school, out in public, etc. And I do get compliments occasionally!) I wanted to show you guys more than one look I've done!

Anyways, this has been an amazing celebration, I got so many questions for my Q&A, so many compliments while writing chapters, and you all seemed so happy to see a Mommy Long Legs appearance! And it really makes me happy!

I hope to continue providing you guys with good chapters and loads of happiness! ........just maybe not in the next few chapters of course. Aaahhhhh I can't tell you guys how badly I really really wanted to write chapters lately but because of the celebration I had to hold my urges!!

Anyways, bye bye! -Solaris <3