Chapter 39: Slay the Beast

Nobody's POV:

                (Name), Dogday, and Mommy Long Legs sprung back into the fight. They were angrier than ever before, due to the loss of their dear friend. They were out for blood and revenge.

                 Dogday swung his sword and Catnap's axe, slashing off piece by piece. (Name) became a living flamethrower, setting the Prototype ablaze. Mommy wrapped herself around the Prototype in order to crush off pieces.

                   Bit by bit, the Prototype became weaker. If the Prototype attacked one, the others would fill in. The Prototype was strong, but the family's anger was stronger.

(Name) POV:

                  The Prototype was finally getting weaker. This was it. We would get our revenge, and avenge Catnap, Poppy, Kissy, and everyone who was slaughtered here. I blew more fire at the Prototype's pieces. Slowly he was melting and falling apart.

Dogday POV:

                   I just kept swinging. Catnap was my best friend, and the fact that because of the Prototype, Catnap sacrificed himself, made me more pissed off than ever. I hacked off more and more pieces, knowing that by doing this Catnap would be proud of us. We can do this, I know it.

Mommy POV:

                   I used to never think I could go up against someone 20 times my size, but I was wrong. (Name) showed me that if we work together we could take him down for good. I won't let myself be part of him, we will get our revenge for everything that he's done.

1006 POV:

                  This isn't possible. I'm the most feared being in this factory, so how are they so confident? It doesn't make any sense to me. They all feared me, and yet now they are close to defeating me. No, don't say that. I won't go down. If these pesky toys think they can defeat me, they are wrong. I won't go down like this.

Nobody's POV:

                  The war continued. And after many hours of swinging, strangling, and burning, the Prototype was finally nothing like what he once was. With many loud screams of the souls attached to him, the Prototype fell. (Name), Dogday, and Mommy looked up as the souls of all the murdered children and workers finally rose up, freed from their suffering.

"We did it........"

"Did we....... did we really just......."

"Y-yeah....... this is it....... he's gone......"

(Name) POV:

                  I looked at all the destruction. All the rotten corpses, torn up toys, and everything. We actually did it....... the Prototype is defeated........ I stepped over to Catnap's corpse.

"Oh Catnap........ Theo........."

                   I pulled his corpse into my arms and started crying again.

"I'm so sorry....... I wish we could have done something........"

"(Name)........ it's okay, we miss him too........"

"Yes dear, we all miss him....... he didn't deserve all this....... neither did Poppy, or Kissy........"

"Exactly. Nobody deserved this...... but we can't go back now. We have to move on......."

"You're right, but first...... let's have a funeral, and say one last goodbye........."

HAHA SUCK IT 1006!! WE DID IT WOOHOO THE PROTOTYPE IS DEAD I mean I'm still really sad Catnap died BUT THE PROTOTYPE DIED LOL anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! Funeral chapter tomorrow! Except idk how to write a funeral so uh- help-  -Solaris <3