Chapter 15: Found Family

I couldn't find a good picture so here's a picture of when I made Dogday in GL2 lol

(Name) POV:

             I walked around the Playcare, looking for clues. Unfortunately I was very much aware that a certain pair of eyes was on me the moment I got here, but it's okay. I have plenty of weapons in case I need to defend myself.

              I figured I would start by looking for Dogday. It's been years, I hope he's alright....... I walk around the areas of the Playcare, turning on power and keeping the tiny critters back. I got to a certain area and decided to turn on the power.

               After I finally completed another difficult puzzle, I saw a hallway with cell-looking rooms. I got curious by all the blood there, so I walked in.

               It was when I got down the hallway I heard an all-too-familiar voice.......

"Y-You're P-Poppy's Angel......."

               My head spun in that direction. That was when I saw a horrific sight. Dogday, torn in half, chained up to the wall.

"Dogday!?"

                He immediately seemed to recognize me.

"W-wait....... (Name), is that you.....?"

"Yes, it's me! What happened to you!?"

                I ran to him, attempting to break the restraints.

"No..... y-you need to get out...... Catnap is coming......."

"I'm not leaving you here!"

                  I grabbed my axe and broke the restraints. Then, I grabbed Dogday, putting him on my back.

"Are you alright.....? Can you hold onto me......?"

"Angel........ why would you-"

"I'm not leaving you here to die...... I'm taking you to Poppy and we are going to find you a new set of legs......"

                He seemed to break down after that.

"Angel...... thank you....... I thought I would never see you again......."

"I'm glad I found you, don't worry, we're together now....... I'm not gonna let anything else happen to you........"

"Y-You really are an angel........"

"Far from it, but thanks Dad......."

             His ears perked up, and he hugged me tightly.

"I remember when you called me that........ Miss Delight would get you in trouble but I never minded you calling me that......"

"It's because you and I had a bond. A special bond nobody could have broken if they tried. You took care of me as if I was your child, it's only natural I would see you that way."

"That's true...... but I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Well, come on! Let's get you to Poppy."

"Of course."

Should I be posting often? No. Am I gonna do it anyway? Yes. -Solaris <3