Chapter 5: Unexpected Incident

Dogday POV:

It's selection day. The day a child is selected by the scientists for experimentation, but the kids don't know that last part. They turn kids into toys, and adults too, but mostly kids. All of us toys hate selection day...... they pick of the kids one by one until there's none left.......

Ms. Delight had kids gather around with her large smile.

"Alright children! Time to see who will be selected by our lovely doctor!"

The kids all cheer, blissfully unaware of why they are being selected.......

"Hm, let's see..... oh! Seems the Doctor has chosen (Name)!"

My eyes couldn't be more wide. My heart dropped, and I looked at (Name), knowing I couldn't interfere...... but, it's not fair! They can't become one of us! Us sentient toys hurt on the inside, knowing we've been forcibly sacrificed for nothing!

As they were taken away, I removed myself from everyone. I looked at a photo of (Name) in my room, before I felt small tears drip from my eyes. It's not fair...... they are going to die and there's nothing I can do about it........

-Timeskip a week later-

As I was miserably walking down the playcare...... I heard two people talking.......

"Did you hear? One of the experiment kids escaped!"

"What? That's not possible."

"No, it actually happened! I think their name was....... (Name)?"

"Oh, the kid that isn't affected by Catnap's red gas? Well now I'm not surprised. They aren't normal......"

What......? (Name) escaped......? I smiled...... they're safe...... wherever they are, they're safe and alive...... I couldn't be happier......

I'll miss you, kid....... please be safe, and live happily...... don't forget me, okay.....?

YOU THOUGHT THE STORY ENDED HERE NO IT DOESN'T TRUST ME THIS IS JUST THE END OF THE 1993 SEGMENT :3

Are you ready for The Hour Of Joy, dear readers? -Solaris <3