Chapter 4: Strange Sounds in the Night

Catnap POV:

That stupid, stupid dog. I refuse to let him stand in our way. The Prototype will save us....... but those who do not obey are heretics. I could just kill him right now........ but no. I'm afraid our plan isn't ready yet.

I drag him to his home and silently watch over him, my tail swaying over him. I will leave when he wakes up.

Dogday POV:

Ugh...... what happened...... all I remember is some red gas and then- wait...... red gas? Did Catnap-? No, that's impossible, I'm in my room...... weird....... I walk down the hallways attempting to find Catnap when I hear a strange noise. Like...... crunching...... I go to the noise's source, and......

"Picky?"

Picky Piggy turns around.

"Hi Dogday! What do you need?"

"Are you eating..... this late?"

"Yeah! Catnap gave me a snack to eat! I dunno why he did, but I'm happy!"

"Oh? What did he give you.....?"

Picky Piggy smiles, and turns around. Then, she shows me a plate with....... a half-eaten arm........

".......Picky........ that's not a snack......"

"Everything is a snack! What do you mean?"

"Picky, get rid of that thing! Seriously, first Crafty has a hand now you have an arm!? I don't care where Catnap got it, but you need to get rid of that thing, and not by eating it!"

"Hey! I'm not gonna waste food!"

"Picky, that's. not. Food!!"

"Fine...... whatever you say. But you're acting strange...... you never had problems with my food before!"

I sigh, realizing that Catnap has some serious issues and that I'll need to figure out what is happening before anything worse occurs. I run to the Nighttime room, carefully sneaking in, hoping to avoid Catnap's gaze. I see (Name). Good, they're safe.....

"Why are you here, Dogday?"

I jump.

"Catnap!! Don't scare me like that....."

"You heard me. Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to check on-"

"Get out. They are none of your concern."

"They are! You've been acting weird from the moment you entered the playcare and I thought all of us noticed, but you're just giving the others human body parts like it's nothing! What is wrong with you!?"

Catnap glared. Then, he released his red sleeping gas, much to my surprise.

"Catnap no!! Don't you....... dare......"

"The Prototype will save us...... just you wait.......

goodnight Dogday."

Last chapter of the day :3 I know a lot of these are probably boring but as per someone in my Discord server's request they wanted me to make it a bit disturbing like the game so I'm trying my best T-T goodnight! -Solaris <3