Chapter 16: Fixer Upper

(Name) POV:

I took Dogday to where Poppy was hiding out.

"Poppy!"

"What is it?"

"We have someone who needs fixing, can you find anything that could help?"

I set Dogday down in front of her and she looks at him, horrified.

"Catnap did this to you!?"

"Yes......."

"We're going to fix you, just hang on..... (Name), I don't know if there's anything around to help but you should definitely look. Just avoid Catnap......"

"I will."

Poppy comforts Dogday as I set off to find him a new pair of legs. Unfortunately I have no idea where I'd start......

I decide to start in Home Sweet Home. Though I was already there, I could have missed something...... right?

Nope.

Let's try the counselor's office?

Nope.

Each smiling Critter's room? Dogday's has to have an extra pair of legs or something, right?

Nope.

I'm running out of places, I've looked everywhere I can think to look....... then, I think for a minute. Upstairs, in the Game Station there was a room where scrapped toys were...... including giant Brons....... that's it! I could just cut off one of the legs of those!

I rush upstairs to that room, still hearing Mommy's screams of anger. I grab an axe and hack off a set of legs from one of the Bron statues. Then, I run downstairs.

"Alright, I've got some! Let's get you fixed up."

"Thank you, my child......."

"You're welcome, Dogdad......." I say this as I pet his fluffy ears, much to his amusement.

After about 30 minutes, we manage to properly get his legs on. I did some fixing to make them more flexible so he could bend and crawl if he ever needed or wanted to. I looked at him.

"These legs might be temporary, if you want I can try to make you a new pair with the materials I have at home, it'll just take a few days or weeks."

"You truly are amazing....... thank you, (Name)......"

"No problem......"

"Now, where do we go from here, angel?"

"As much as you'll call me crazy..... I don't want to leave Catnap like this......"

"What!? We are not taking him with us!"

"No! What I mean is, he's still a child underneath that toy. I figured that out with a tape I found...... it's possible we can get him to turn on the Prototype and then he will no longer have his biggest protector......."

"But the Prototype will kill you quickly enough!"

"Nothing is going to happen to me, or you. We are taking down this Prototype and saving everyone we can."

"Fine...... if you're so sure.......

What's the plan, (Name)?"

I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER AAAAHHHHHH >:D -Solaris <3