Chapter 34: We'll Need a Strategy

So uh the title of the chapter is a reference to a certain Genshin character's voiceline- ik I don't have many genshin player fans out there but if you know who it is then comment :3 -Solaris <3

(Dogday POV):

           We spent several days training (Name) for their battle. Catnap and I realized that as strong as we were, we'd need to be stronger to help. So we asked Mommy to find us some upgrades. And she did.

             I obtained claws(Catnap already has them), and Mommy made my body stronger by adding a metal layer underneath my fur suit. Catnap obtained sharp teeth. (Name) trained both of us in using weapons, so we could use those as well.

              It felt like we knew how to do everything, but before we actually did anything we'd need a strategy. Without a strategy we'd have a higher chance of dying than we already do.

             But to our surprise, Mommy and (Name) already planned one.

"Alright, let's go over this plan."

"Well first, both you and Catnap will have weapons of your own. I decided to give each of you a weapon from my bag."

"Cool. Which ones?"

"Dogday, you'll be using a sword. Call it what you want, it's suitable for you. Just think of it as a long knife instead of something used during medieval times."

"Okay...... thank you, (Name). I'll use this as best as I can."

"Catnap, as much as you don't need a weapon, I'd still like to give you this. It's an axe."

"A what?-"

"An axe! Most use it to chop down trees, but you can use it to chop down the Prototype!"

"Don't worry Catnap, I'll teach you how to use it."

"Oh, thanks Dogday. I'll definitely need that, I've never used an axe before......"

"It's alright. Well, let's go."

"Okay! Thanks (Name), bye!"

"Alright. Mommy, do you think this strategy will work?"

"I don't know. But all we can do is try. We can't let him win...... even if one, or all of us die. We'll die trying to do something good."

"Right...... what will we do with the body if we kill him?"

"Burn it. Every last part. And We'll take this factory with it."

"What!? But what about all the other toys....?"

"They've suffered long enough...... perhaps death will be sweet for them. And if not, they will do what they can to escape. I know it."

"Okay...... but where will you guys go?"

"With you, of course."

"With me? As in live with me.....?"

"Yes. We can find a peaceful place, and build a house there. And live without any worries."

"That sounds nice..... it's not like I can have a job, since I'm a toy now...... so I couldn't pay rent if I tried......"

"That's why We'll make our own home."

"Okay. I'll go along with this plan. We take down the Prototype, and if we survive, We'll build our own house somewhere where nobody can find us, and then We'll live there."

(Name) POV:

              Mommy really knew how to form a plan. We explained our battle strategy to Dogday and Catnap, and they spent the rest of the day training with their weapons. This is it...... the Prototype cannot live any longer.

"We're coming for you 1006........ and if we die, we're taking you with us."

Ik this was kind of a boring chapter, but I promise the next will be more interesting :D -Solaris <3
(By the way try to give names to Dogday and Catnap's weapons in the art shown above the chapter pls cause I can't think of anything T-T)