Chapter 35: Family Before the Chaos

(Name) POV:

Well, this is it. Once again, we're going against the Prototype. I can't help but look at our group. Dogday....... Catnap........ Mommy........ all of them look scared, intimidated, but confident at the same time. All because of me.

That's right, I did this. Me, (Name), who was once just a human, leading a group of sentient toys. Now a toy myself, but they don't see me that way. They still see me like they used to. But still, we're all a family.

That's true. A family....... Mommy is like a mother, she cares for us and brings us things we need....... Dogday is like a dad, he cares for and loves all of us, and is willing to throw himself into a dangerous situation to make sure we live........ and Catnap is like a little brother........ afraid, but caring and confident. Yeah, we are all a family.

Whether we make it out of this or not, if I die, I'd die somewhat happy knowing I died protecting my family. But I'm not gonna die this time. No. I'm not human anymore, I'm stronger than that. Together, we'll bash the Prototype's face in and make sure he dies with this wicked place.

It's hard to believe our journey is almost over. But there's really not much to do left. Defeat the Prototype, burn down the factory, leave to a calm place, and build a home together. After that, we'll all live together forever. But that will take a while at least. Let's focus on step one.

"Everyone, are we ready for this......?"

"We're more than ready."

"If we die, we die with a purpose. We die knowing we tried to do something good."

"Let's do this, for the souls trapped in this place......."

And in that moment, they looked at me, weapons in hand with confident looks on their faces.

"We'll follow your lead, (Name)."

Alright! I have the rest of this story planned(I'm planning for chapter 50 to be the last chapter) so I hope you enjoy what i have in store! I'll probably write another chapter today or tomorrow btw :3 also the image above is me trying to find another spider crab in ACNH bc I donated my first one to the museum T-T -Solaris <3