Chapter 6: I Wasn't Ready

Dogday POV:

Two years have passed. I looked at their photo every day, hoping they were okay...... I watched Catnap closely, noticing the other Smiling Critters going increasingly insane. I know Catnap is behind this, but I can't prove it.

I can tell something bad is going to happen. Something really bad, but I don't know what. And I can't tell anyone because they would send me to the scientists. But I know something bad is going to happen, and it has to do with Catnap.

He's been distant lately. More distant than usual. And anytime I talk to him he uses red gas on me. It's getting worse, I don't know what to do. It seems every time I talk to one of the other Smiling Critters they have some "gift" from Catnap that isn't a gift.

I was wandering around Catnap's area when I spotted something on a paper. "Hour Of Joy"...... what's an "Hour Of Joy"? I need to show this to the others-

..........

................

........................

I felt a sharp pain in my back. Blood spilled down my fur-covered body(yes even if they don't have fur in-game hc they have fur) as I dropped to the floor, dropping the paper.

"You shouldn't have come here......."

I'd recognize that voice anywhere. I struggled to keep my eyes open as I glared up at the large purple feline I once considered a friend.

"Cat........nap........."

"Rest now, the Prototype will save us."

Catnap's POV:

I watched him as he passed out from my claws stabbing him in the back. I will not let him interfere, he is in no place to stop me, to stop him. I took him over to his room and dropped him there, before bandaging him a bit and leaving. I picked up the paper.

"Soon........ everyone will suffer for what they have done."

Okay so I might have lied a bit, the 1995 sequence won't be entirely Dogday's POV, but basically a few different POV's(ex: Dogday, Catnap, possibly the other Smiling Critters, etc.) Now idk exactly how Catnap killed the other Smiling Critters so it's gonna be entirely up to me how they all die to Catnap.(but I might accept suggestions, maybe.) Hope you're ready bc the next few chapters are not gonna be pleasant! -Solaris <3