Chapter 30: Breaking and Repairing

Dogday POV:

              I could only watch in horror as (Name) was slaughtered by Catnap. Tears filled my eyes, and I screamed. I ran towards (Name), shoving Catnap out of the way, which seemed to snap him out of it.

"(Name)!? (Name), wake up!!"

               Nothing. They wouldn't wake up. I sobbed loudly, holding my dead child.

"Catnap....... how could you!?"

"(Name)......? No, no I feared this would happen!! (Name)!!"

"(NAME) IS DEAD, CATNAP!! YOU KILLED THEM!! THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR CLAWS, AGAIN!!"

                 Catnap looked devastated. He started to cry.

"I didn't mean to...... I was under his control, I-I couldn't do anything!!"

                  I realized he was right. The blame isn't on Catnap, it was on the Prototype. I looked at him with the biggest death glare I could give.

"We will come back for you. And when we do, I'll make you wish for death."

"You are powerless without (Name)...... don't even try."

                 I fixed Mommy and took (Name)'s body. All of us went back to the Playcare. I set (Name)'s body down and all of us spent that night grieving. I swear we could have flooded the Playcare with the amount of tears we shed.

                 Then, Mommy lit up for some reason.

"Guys, I just remembered something!"

"What?"

"So while I go around the factory, I happened to stumble upon an office that had some scrapped Smiling Critter designs!"

"Wait, are you saying we......."

"Yes! We can save (Name)! We can put them inside a Smiling Critter!"

"But we'd need to make the Smiling Critter first......"

"I can help! I know we can do this, (Name) will be so happy!"

"But, to live as a toy forever is......"

"I'm sure they won't mind, as long as they are with you......"

"Alright, let's do this."

                (Name), I'll make sure you are safe from now on if this works...... I promise.......

What's this? (Name) becoming a Smiling Critter? How fun! I wonder what kind of design they'll have....... perhaps I've made one of my own that you guys will see later today........👀 -Solaris <3