Chapter 10: The Violent Hour

(Guess what? MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW:3 )

Dogday POV:

It wasn't expected. We knew Catnap was planning something but...... not this.

The day was normal. Kids wondering why Crafty Corn's art studio was closed down, or why they couldn't go to Bubba Bubbaphant for help with homework anymore...... and then, it was just out of nowhere.

We heard workers screaming, the other toys making loud, disturbing noises. Sounds of banging, scratching, screaming....... what happened!? All of a sudden, Catnap came out of nowhere, violence in his eyes...... several of the workers ran into the playcare to escape, only for Catnap to rip one of them to shreds in front of the kids.

The kids were crying, terrified...... they saw Ms. Delight and her sisters follow a worker into a room, hearing the guys screams for help...... tiny critters(that's what I call the plushie smiling critters) tackling workers and eating at them slowly....... Catnap led the kids into a room to be safe from Ms. Delight as she had gone insane.

Amongst the chaos, I looked at the statue of us all in the middle of the playcare, only to see Hoppy Hopscotch on top of it. She was freaking out, going inane and pulling at her ears.

"HOPPY! GET DOWN!!"

She just looked at me, before laughing.

"JUMP!! JU-U-U-U-U-U-"

Her voice broke as she jumped from the statue. She jumped as high as she could yet plummeted to the ground, hitting the cement below and dying instantly. I screamed, running over to her.

"HOPPY!!"

For once it wasn't Catnap that killed one of us, but Hoppy ended her own life out of insanity....... the screams, the tears, the bloodshed it was all too much...... I couldn't stand it...... I shook Hoppy, hoping this was all a nightmare and none of this was real.......

But it was. Everyone was dying. The floor was covered in bodies, torn apart....... I sobbed, not knowing was to do...... when suddenly, I felt Catnap's red gas.

"Catnap.......?"

He just stared at me...... was he going to save me, or hurt me.....?

"Catnap...... don't...... do this......"

"Sleep......"

"Help...... me......."

And all I heard was more screaming and begging for help as I passed out onto Catnap's paws.

There you have it! The Hour of Joy has officially happened! Now for even more gruesome chapters!(spoiler alert: Picky Piggy's death is probably going to be the worst one) -Solaris <3