Chapter 36: Into the Chaos

(Name) POV:

"Mommy, are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, (Name)!"

"Catnap, are you ready?"

"Yeah...... I think so."

"Dogdad?"

"I'm ready. What about you, (Name)?"

"Yep, I'm ready. Okay, let's do this."

And with that, we opened the door to the lair again. Faced with that giant beast towering over us. He stared down at us, seeing us as nothing more than ants. But we were going to show him that these "ants" are stronger than they seem.

"So you return here, I see (Name) has gotten a new look. You realize that this doesn't make you any harder to slaughter, right?"

"That's where you're wrong! We're going to take you down, and this factory with it!!"

"There is nothing you can do, (Name). I will always be stronger than you. I'm 10 times bigger than you, even now that you have your new body! If you think these weapons of yours will be enough to destroy me, you are sorely mistaken!!"

"I am not mistaken when I say that we will at least try! I will gladly die again if it means you fall with me!!"

"I will not fall! I am stronger than ever, and I will use you and your pathetic friends' bodies to only make me stronger than ever before!"

"I don't know who you are, or how you got to this point, but I see no redemption in you!! The countless you've controlled and slaughtered has proven you are incapable of redeeming yourself!"

"You speak pathetic words! Redemption means nothing to me! I only want revenge on those who dared to think I was crazy! Those who think my plan won't work! And I'll start with you!!"

"Mommy, Catnap, Dogday, prepare your weapons! If we die here, we die with a purpose!!"

"Ready....... charge!!"

Ik this is a really short and basic chapter but there's more to come I promise!! Also considering there isn't much left to do it's either chapter 45 or chapter 50 that will be the final chapter- but rest assured there's still more to do! One more major character is going to die, but thats about it for the angst :3 -Solaris <3