chapter 11

"You may hold my hand for a while,but you hold my heart my forever."- LifeHacks.IO

"WHAT!?" Sam shouted when I told her about my kiss with Oliver. "I sent you to know his feelings towards you and vice versa. And the damn tell me why did you let him kiss you? You shouldn't kiss a person on your very first date."

"That's the same question I'm asking myself from the last ten hours." I told honestly.

She sat beside me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I don't want you to get hurt in a relationship."

"It's okay." I said smiling.

"That's my girl. Cheer up." She said and removed her hand and got up. Something wet and sticky stroked my cheek. I realized that she was holding a painting brush.

"You?" I gave her a death glare.

"Wha....." She trailed off when she saw me. "I didn't mean to do it." Before she realized I dip my hand in the paint and paint her face with my hand.

"Ready for the fight?" She asked.

"Always." I said and dipped my both hands in the paint. After a few minutes we're completely covered in paint. I laughed a lot.

"Hey! How's my new shirt?" I heard Raymond asked through the door. I looked at him, he didn't realize what happened here. Before I could say something, Sam interrupted.

"Raymond? I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have argued with you." She apologized. What? I never saw her apologizing to anyone except me. "Can we be friends?"

Raymond was as shocked as me. He opened his mouth and closed again.

"Oh! Come on." She said and pulled him into a hug. I was quite shocked, she turned her head to me and winked at me. She pulled back and placed her hands on his chest.

Sam and I both burst into laughing. His new white shirt has now become designed with different colors. I tried to suppress my laugh, but I can't hold it. I laughed until my stomach pains.

"Shit! You are the devil from hell. You are so dead today." He said and started chasing her. She ran away laughing.

I looked at the painting she had finished before our paint fight began. It was awesome. No words are coming out of my mouth to describe it. It was a beach view, I felt like I'm in a beach for a few seconds.

After two months, I sat in the cafe. Sam called me and asked me to wait in the cafe. She said she wanted to tell me something important. I met Sam on the first day of the University. I take my time to make friends with her. She was hard outside and soft inside. She keeps telling me that I have fallen for Oliver.

Have I really fallen for him? When I was with him, I felt like I was in some wonderland. I felt a burning sensation when he touched me. I even remember the feeling I had when he kissed me. That was my first kiss after that he didn't kiss me. He takes me out so many times, to the beach, to amusement parks, to malls and so on. Whenever I go out with him I am excited like a small kid who received his favorite toy as a Christmas gift. Every moment was a special moment with him. Maybe I have fallen for him. He made me feel special.

I saw Sam coming towards me, I waved my hand and she waved back and sat opposite to me.

"Hi! How was your day today?" She asked.

"Fine. How's yours?" I asked.

"Fine." She said smiling.

"So, what do you want to say?" I asked. Her eyes were glowing, she was extremely happy about something. I can tell that.

"Hi!" Raymond sat between Sam and me. He bought coffee for three of us. It's weird that from a few days they stop fighting. I have the right to suspect, right? Something happened.

"Actually,........" She started.

"We're together." He finished. I choked on my coffee. Coughing didn't let me talk. I'm coughing continuously.

"Slow down." He patted my back.

"Are you okay?" She worried about me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I assured her.

"So, are you happy for us?" She asked. They both hold their hands. They're looking at me to say yes. They look cute together.

"Of course. I'm so happy. Give me a hug." I hugged Sam and then Raymond, soon we were in a small group hug. I'm happy for both of them.

After three months, I decided to hang out with Sam tonight. I entered her apartment, she was not in the living room. I went to her bedroom directly, she was lying on the bed with back facing me and her legs were up in the air. She was doing something on her laptop.

"Hey! What are you doing?" She startled and turned her face to me.

"God! You scared me." She said and placed her hand on her heart.

"Sorry." I whispered and sat next to her.

"You know that I inherit everything after my parents death." Her parents died in a plane crash. They are the owners of the SS Enterprises. She inherits everything now. She was one of the top ten billionaires. She maintains a low profile away from the media and all, living a peaceful and happy life.

"Yeah. I know." I said. She never shows her richness in front of me. She hands me a document. I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I found that in the safe today. It's said that my parents signed a contract with Miles corporation and they own 40% shares of it. Now they are not there so I own them. I'm looking at their websites, there must be something useful for us." She said typing on the laptop.

"Do you want to claim what yours?" I asked, I don't know what she was thinking.

"Actually, no. That's not my idea. I just want to know why the most successful company signed a contract with my parents. Maybe they know my parents." She said excitedly, after her parents death, she was all alone until I came into her life. She knows no one to take care of her. Her grandparents also passed away long back.

The search engine opens with lots of links. She opens the first link, it has some information about the company and the image of the former CEO and owner, Mr. Miles. The site says that he died 22 years back. Why he looks so familiar to me.

There is another picture side to Mr. Miles and I took the laptop from her, and immediately clicked on the image to make it large.

"What happened? Are you alright?" She asked. I didn't say anything to her. The image pops up open. My eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I yell.

                                             *please vote & comment*