chapter 14

"Sometimes I look at you and I wonder  how I got to be so damn lucky"-thelovenotebook.tumbler

"What? If this is your house then whose house is that you took me a month ago." I asked, yawning. I'm feeling dizzy.

"That's one of my friends. He asked my help to sell that house." He said.

"Then why did you take me there?" I asked. My head started aching.

"I believe your choice is better than mine."

"Oh!" I said slightly disappointed.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I just like that house. Don't worry. This is also good." I told him, smiling. My headache is getting worse.

He smiled back. I suddenly felt like I needed to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom. He followed me behind. I threw up and he held me. He patted my back. He pulled my hair back and tied it into a bun. I washed my mouth with some water.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded. He turned me to face him. I'm looking at the floor not wanting to look at his face. I feel embarrassed that he took me to his house for the first time and I end up throwing in his house. He lifted my chin with his fingers so I could look into his eyes.

"Is this the first time you took alcohol?" I nodded. He smiled. He leaned closer to kiss me. I turned my head and the kiss landed on my cheek.

I see disappointment and guilt in his eyes. He took a step back from me. "I....uh.. there is a shirt. I'll wait outside."

I nodded, with that he left the bathroom. I took shower so that I could remove the smell of alcohol from my body. I brush my teeth. I wear the shirt, it's not my size. It's double my size. The hem of the shirt reached my mid-thigh. I inhaled the scent, it smelled like him. Maybe it's his shirt. I forget to admire the beauty of the bathroom. It got the classic and rich look. Everyone dreams of having a bathroom like this.

I stepped out, pulling the shirt down so that it could cover maximum. Oliver was on his phone typing something. I cleared my throat, he snapped in my direction. He stood up looking at me like I was some valuable thing. If he blinks I would disappear.

Our eyes locked. I took steps towards him and he towards me. We're now inches apart from each other. The room was filled with silence. He broke the silence. "It suits you better than me."

I smiled sheepishly. I looked down to the floor. "Are you still mad at me?" That question made me look at him. He was trying hard to hide his emotions. But he failed.

"No." I placed my hand on his cheek, caressing it. He stopped me by holding my wrist.

"Then why didn't you let me....uh..... you know." Oh my God! He is talking about the kiss. I thought he would forget about it.

"I... Uh.... I smell bad." I looked down again feeling embarrassed. His hand went around my waist and pulled me to him. I gasped and looked at him.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine. He is kissing me passionately. I learned to give him more access. I kissed him back with the same passion. I ran my hand through his hair, which he smiled in between kisses. We broke the kiss as we were out of breath.

"You're always good for me." He said which only makes me blush.

He made me sleep on the bed and pulled a duvet over me. He turned around to leave and I stopped him holding his hand. He raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Where are you going?" I asked nervously.

He bent down on his knees side of the bed cupped my face in one hand. "I'll be in the guest room. If you need...."

I cut him off. "Don't leave me. Please" I made puppy cute eyes. I moved so that he could sleep beside me. He smiled and laid beside me. I closed my eyes trying to get sleep, but I failed. After minutes of rolling left to right and right to left on my side, I opened my eyes. His eyes were closed, he slept facing my side, one hand under his cheek. I moved towards him.

"Oliver?" I called. His name is still foreign to me. He hummed and his hands went around me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him admiring the handsome face in front of me. He hummed again, still his eyes closed.

"Are you....uh?" I cleared my throat, that word struck deep in my throat. "Are you.....uh.. virgin?" I finally asked him nervously.

His eyes shot open. Now I regret asking him this question. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask you this. It's just my curiosity and my stupid mouth..." He stopped me from blabbing with his lips on mine. He gave me a small peck. He moved back smiling.

"Why are you so curious?" He asked me. I bit my lip and told him.

"I heard that you never dated a woman."

"Who said I never dated a woman. I went on a few dates but they are just lunch dates."

"What do you mean 'they are just lunch dates'?" I asked him.

"That means, nothing happened between us. And yes, I'm still virgin."

"Why?" I asked him innocently. Don't get me wrong this is the 21st century, no one is pure.

"Because I want to make love not sex. And....and I want to do it with you." He told me, my heart stopped for a second and the next second it started beating double its speed.

"Do you know something?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I hummed, unable to find my voice.

"No one made me feel like you do. When you are near me my heart beat increases rapidly." He said placing my hand on his chest.

Dub-dub

Dub-dub

Dub-dub.

I hear his heart beats fast with the same frequency as mine. Automatically a smile grew on my face. I never thought I'd say these words to someone in my life. Once spoken words are never taken back and I don't want to.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He said with a huge smile on his face. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his chest. I inhaled his god heaven scent. Being in his arms, made me feel safe and more safe.

I love him.

He loves me back.

I love him more than my life.

                                 *please vote, comment & share*