chapter 32

"My love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never." -purelovequotes.com

I'm in a cafe with Matt. He ordered food for both of us. It feels good to see him after a year. He went to Australia to pursue his modelling career. Too bad every girl wants to be his girlfriend. He looks to kill but not as Oliver.

I shrug off the thought that he forgot what happened last night. Maybe he's mad at me because of what Matt did. I don't blame Matt for that, he's my friend and seeing me after a year excites him. And he's....

"Hello, back to Earth Princess." Matt said, waving his hand on my face. I pushed his hand away and glared at him. He smiled and asked. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." I shrugged. "So, tell me how is Australia?"

"What's with everyone and Australia? If you want to know about Australia why don't you go there yourself and stop asking me. No one cares about me. No one wants to know how I am. Even you asked about Australia, not me." He started whining like a child.

"Owww! I'm sorry." I ruffled his hair, he groaned and pushed my hand away which made me laugh.

We talked sometime, he told me about his life in Australia. He said he has to go back in six months. I don't want him to leave yet. He's a good friend. After we finished eating, I picked food for Oliver and Mark. Maybe I will get to talk to him and explain to him.

When we reached the building, suddenly Matt pulled me to him and placed his lips to the side of my lips. For others it looks like we're really kissing. I froze in my place. I'm not surprised because this is not the first time he did this. He always does this to chase away men.

"Why did you do this?" I asked when he pulled away.

"I think someone following you, if he sees you with me he'll back away. I don't want some creep after you." He whispered. I looked back after he said that and saw nothing. "See, he's gone."

My heart beats a thousand times fast. Do Victor's men follow me? Or is he himself following me? Or is this some random guy?

"If anyone sees us like this, they think you're into girls." I said covering my fear.

"That's true." He said, pulling away. "My boyfriend would be jealous, if he knew this."

"Boyfriend? Matt, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." I asked.

"Like you didn't tell me about your fiance." He said pointing to my ring and I don't know where to put my head now. I didn't tell anyone about my engagement.

I blushed thinking about last night. Maybe I should tell everyone tonight.

"I'm sorry, why don't you come to dinner tonight at the beach house. I'll tell you there." I said and he nodded smiling. "Now tell me about your boyfriend."

"Well, I met Nick in a photoshoot. He's my photographer and I started liking him. I don't know he's gay and after few days he opened up. We started dating after that." He said with amusement in his eyes.

"I'm so happy for you." I said giving a hug and he hugged me back.

"Anyway, your boss is so hot. Maybe if I didn't meet Nick...." I gasped when I realised what he was saying and hit his shoulder. "Ow!"

"You deserve it." I said.

"Is there any chance that your boss is...." I hit again and again.

"Are you even serious about your relationship with Nick?" I asked when I stopped hitting him.