Epilogue

Three months after twins born.....

This elevator is moving very slowly. Why can't it move any faster? I'm so excited to enter this building after a long time. Oliver didn't allow me to work after the incident. He wants me to take a rest and have no stress. And now my babies are three months old.

Ah! Finally! The elevator doors open and I enter the floor I used to work with Oliver. I like working here rather than working under Billy in my company while I'm bossing him around. Maybe I like it here because Oliver is also here. I giggled inside my head and a smile formed on my face.

"Excuse me, Ms?" Someone called me. I saw a young girl behind the desk. She's new. "Can I help you?"

"No, I just came to meet Oliver." I said with a smile.

"But Ms, sir said he's busy and not to allow any visitors." She said and looked down. Maybe she's thought I'll lash at her. She's so naive and looks innocent.

"How old are you?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes.

"Nineteen, ma'am." She said hesitantly.

"What? How can Oliver let you work here? You're supposed to go to college. I'll talk to him" I scolded her. She'll have a bright future if she goes to college.

"No Miss, I need this job and Mr Miles is paying for my online tuition fees." She said, thankful to Oliver.

"Is he? Really?" He didn't tell me anything about it. It's not like it's a bad thing.

"Yes, ma'am." She nodded her head.

"Don't call me ma'am. I'm Maria." She gasped and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god, you're Mr Miles' wife?" She said it like a question. "I'm sorry ma'am, I don't know. Mark and Lily told me a lot about you."

"I hope all good things." I asked, smiling. She nodded chuckling.

"Yes, ma'am." I sighed, ma'am again. Before I say anything my phone starts ringing. I took out my phone and saw its Oliver calling. I smiled, he didn't know I'm here.

"See you later." I told her and went to Oliver's office. The desk I used to work outside his room is now gone. I opened the door without knocking. My phone is still ringing in my hand.

His eyes widened when he saw me and then smiled. He stood up from his chair and walked towards me. He hugged me and kissed me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and we moved to his chair. He sat in his chair and I pushed his laptop to the side.

"Can you believe I was thrown out of our house by our moms?" I said climbing the desk. He chuckled and put his hands on my thighs.

"Why did they do that?" He asked as I put my hands in his hair running through them.

"Oh! They want to spoil their grandchildren." I said, my mom and his mom are buying a lot of gifts for them.

"I think I need to have a word with them. I don't want them to spoil the twins too much." He said and I kissed his forehead.

"I think you should, they're not listening to me and saying they've right to spoil them." I complained to him. He hummed as he pulled me closer. His face is on my stomach and my legs are on the arms of the chair. He kissed my stomach over the blouse. He lifted his head looking into my eyes.

"I miss our babies being here but I also like them out." He said kissing my stomach again. I removed my hands from his hair and cupped his face.

"Me too." I kissed his nose. I gasped when I found his hands on my bare stomach. I looked down and my buttons were open. "Are you thinking about making another baby?"