chapter 50

"Wake up! Mommy! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and saw she was jumping beside me holding the arm rest. "We're here."

She said excitedly. I saw out of the window, the plane had already landed and it's dark outside. She was so excited to be in a new place, I didn't take her on a trip to anywhere, except for my parents house.

"Sweetheart, didn't I tell you not to wake mommy?" I heard Oliver say.

"Sorry, daddy." She said and ran past him. He chuckled and looked at me smiling.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, helping me take off the seat belt. After I had lunch, I slept peacefully. Oliver asked me to sleep on the bed, but I refused saying I'm comfortable here. I won't be comfortable sleeping on the bed in a plane. I really had a bad experience, I don't want to talk about it.

"Yeah." I said yawning. He chuckled and about to lift me but I stopped him. "No!"

"Why?" He looked confused and pouted at the same time. Oh god! He looks so cute.

"I can walk." I said pinching his cheeks.

"Let me carry you, please." He asked, pleading.

"If you keep on carrying me like this I'll forget how to walk." I said, trying to be angry. I stood up from my seat. He snaked his arms around me pulling me close.

"Just this once." He said and leaned forward capturing my lips. He pulled away because I needed to breathe.

"No!" I said determined. We're in the airport people might see us, it's quite embarrassing. And I don't want to gain attention from people.

"Okay, then it means you're sitting in my lap in the car." Before I processed what he said, he kissed me again. "Come, they're waiting."

We got out of the plane and a car is already waiting for us. I looked around surprised and shocked. I've been to France before but this doesn't look like France. I looked at Oliver and he's smirking.

"This is not France." I said. I felt Oliver's breath on my neck. I felt heat pass to my core.

"No this is not, we're in Thessaloniki." He said and I gasped.

"Oh my god! We're in Greece." I said covering my mouth. I felt him nodding.

"Are you coming or not?" Raymond shouted from the car.

"Come." Oliver took my hand and we walked to the car. We got in the car, Oliver made me sit on his lap. Raymond sat in the front beside the driver. Julia sat next to us. Mara is so excited and sits beside the window. She didn't stop looking out of the window.

"What are we doing in Greece? We're supposed to be in France." I asked Oliver after sometime.

"It's a surprise." Oliver said and kissed my shoulder. I realised the car is going far away from city lights.

"Where are we going?" I was confused.

"It's a surprise." Everyone said at the same time and chuckled. I think everyone knows about this surprise but me. I huffed and leaned on Oliver.

"Are you hungry?" Oliver asked, pushing the hair which came out of my braid behind my ear.

"No." I shook my head.

I saw a boat with lights on when I got out of the car. A man in his late forties or early fifties was in the boat must be waiting for us. He smiled when he saw us. He helped us get in the boat.

"Ricardo!" Oliver greeted him. He smiled and they shook their hands.

"I heartily welcome you and your family to Greece, sir." He said smiling. We took our seats and I secured Mara. She looks tired now. Ricardo started the boat.