chapter 49

"Ready?" I asked the girls behind me. They all giggled excitedly. I tossed the bouquet and turned around to see who caught it. I saw girls hands are up in the air trying to catch the bouquet. It finally landed in Alex's hands. My eyes immediately looked for Nathan, he was standing in the corner, his smile disappearing as soon as it came. Hmm, what's going on in his mind?

I finally wave the goodbye to everyone and get in the car. Oliver pulled me closer to him when he got in the car. He took a deep breath inhaling my scent.

"Do you know how much I want to take this dress off you, right now?" He said encircling his arms around me. "But we can't, we'll have company."

He said disappointed. As soon as he said that the door opened and Rafael made himself comfortable in the driver's seat.

"I hope you're behaving well in the back seat. I don't want my car dirty." He said with a smirk looking at us through the rear mirror. He started the car and I blushed.

"Like you haven't done anything here with Amy." Oliver said, smirking.

"I couldn't disagree." Rafael retorted.

"Eww, stop the car. I'm getting out." I said shaking away the image that just formed inside my head.

"Don't worry, I clean my car often." Oliver chuckled at his reply.

"If you don't change the topic now I'll throw you out." I warned him.

"Okay, I won't talk." He said surrendering.

"I'm tired." I said looking at Oliver. I placed my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. I felt relaxed in his arms. He's caressing my hair and I closed my eyes.

Rafael is driving us to my apartment. Mara is in another car with Raymond and Julia. Our plan is to go to my apartment tonight and tomorrow morning we'll leave for France. Raymond and Julia decided to come with us since he doesn't want to leave Mara.

Hunter is not coming with us. He said he didn't want his father to think that he's doing illegal and dangerous business. We're going to stay in one of his hotels and we're traveling in Rafael's private plane. We're not using ours because anyone might track us.

The wedding went smoothly except for my lateness. I never thought I'd be late for my own wedding. When I went into that room I lost track of time. Memories hit back seeing old photos of us taken during college. I don't know when I started crying. Thankfully, Raymond found me before everyone thought I escaped or kidnapped. Alex said I'm fashionably late.

Mom and dad were so happy that their only daughter is married and is expecting. My brother, John was surprised and shocked that I'm already getting married and didn't tell him.

I felt the car stop and I opened my eyes lifting my head. I realised we reached our destination. Oliver got down and before I even put down my leg Oliver lifted me in his arms.

"Oliver, put me down." I said looking at him. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"No." He said, smirking.

"Smile for the camera." I heard Rafael and I saw his phone is out pointing at us. He clicked the photo before I even came out of my shock. He clicked several photos after that ignoring my glares. Maybe I smiled for one photo. "Enjoy your wedding night."

I blushed and hid my face in Oliver's chest. Before I say something another car stopped near us. Matt got down first followed by Raymond, Mara and Julia. Rafael and Matt bid their goodbyes and drove away.

"Daddy, carry aunt Julia like that." Mara asked Raymond excitedly.

"Does that make you happy, my baby?" He asked her and she nodded.