chapter 13

"Sometimes you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life"-Iliketoquote.com

It's been two days I'm ignoring Oliver. He kept on asking me to meet and I kept on saying that I was busy. It was really hard for me to ignore him. But I'm mad at him.

Am I?

I don't even know what I'm thinking. I just think about nothing. My mind is blank. Currently I'm sitting on my couch watching TV which is off. Suddenly my door burst open revealing Sam.

She looked upset about something. She straight came to me and sat beside me. Her eyes were red. I can see the dried tears on her cheek. Who the hell made her cry?

"What happened?" I asked her. She pulled me into a hug and started crying. I patted her back.

"I had a fight with Raymond." She told me still sobbing. It's not new that she got into a fight.

"Okay." I sighed at her to tell me more.

"I'm afraid that he'll leave me." Oh! Poor girl.

"Don't think like that. He never leaves you. He really likes you." I told her. I know that they can't live separately. No one can separate them.

She simply nodded and smiled.

"Okay tell me, what do you want me to do to lift your mood?" I asked. She made an expression like she was thinking deeply.

"How about we go to the pub?" She said excitedly.

"No way!" I told and she pouted.

"Pleaseeee!!!" she pleaded like a child.

"Okay." I sighed.

We got ready in thirty minutes. She wore a red dress that reached up her knees. She looks so pretty in that dress. I wore a black dress that reached my knees. We both leave our hair loose.

"You look so beautiful." She said.

"Thanks. You too." I said and took her car keys. "I'm driving."

"God bless my poor car." She said jokingly.

"Hey! My driving is not that bad." I defended myself. She chuckled.

I drove to the pub, near to us. It was Tuesday so there were only a few people. We stepped up to the bar and sat on a table.

"I need to use the washroom. I'll be back in a minute." I told her and she nodded.

"What do you want me to order for you?" She asked.

"Orange juice will be fine." With that I left to go to the washroom. I did my business and got out to find Sam was talking to someone. I didn't see his face, his back was facing me. Soon I recognized he was Raymond. She hugged him. I think they settle their differences. I sighed in relief and went to them.

"Hey!" I said they pulled back.

"Hi." Raymond said and hugged me.

"I think everything is fine here." I stated rather than asked.

"Yeah." Sam said grinning.

"Let's get out of here." Raymond said, looked at Sam and then at me. "Do you want me to drop you or something?"

"No. I'll go by myself. Take care of her." I said to him. I don't want to be a third wheel. I'll give lovebirds some space.

"See you later." Raymond said, I nodded.

Sam hugged me. "Thanks for everything." I patted her back.

"Anything for you." She pulled back and smiled. They went out of the pub.

I ordered water, I feel my throat dry. I looked at the dance floor and few people were dancing. I turned my head to see a glass of water in front of me. I quickly drank it. A hot liquid went through my throat. This was definitely not water. It tastes bitter.

"Hey! That's mine." Someone said from right. I looked at him, he was, maybe Oliver's age. He looked good, not as good as Oliver. Oh God! Why am I comparing everyone with Oliver these days? "Beautiful." He said.

"What?"

"You're looking beautiful. I think you're alone. Let me buy you another drink. After that we can have fun in my place." He winked. What was he saying? Have fun? In his place?

My vision got blurry. He ordered another drink for me and two for him. My mind is saying not to drink it, but my hand was not listening to me. It developed its own brain. I drank it, it tastes better than the first one.

Before I realized he was in front of me. He leaned closer, what was he doing. I tried to push him but he didn't bulge. Suddenly a hand shot and pushed him.

"Stay away from her." He said angrily. He was so cute when he got angry. He stood very handsome like a Greek god.

"Who are you?" The man asked him.

"I'm her boyfriend." He said through gritted teeth. Boyfriend!? I didn't remember him asking me to be his girlfriend.

"Sorry man. She's all yours." He said and went away from us. He turned towards me looking angrily at me.

"What are you doing here? And why the hell are you drunk?" He spatted.

"I didn't drink." I defended myself. He looks so funny. I poked a finger at his nose. He stopped me by holding my wrist. I pouted.

He shook his head and dragged me out of the pub. I see his car in the distance.

"Where are you taking me? I don't want to come with you." I said. He stopped and I bumped into his back. I groan. He turned to face me.

"What? Why?" He asked in confusion.

"You're a liar. You lied to me." I pouted in disappointment. "You're the CEO, the billionaire, and...... and a liar."

"I'm sorry. I'm waiting for the right time to tell you. I didn't lie to you. I uh.. I didn't tell you the truth." He said. Guilty washed over his face. He was feeling guilty for not telling me the truth? I questioned myself.

"Please, forgive me. You're ignoring me for two days and I feel terrible. I don't know how to explain that feeling. I'm lost without you. Please." He pleaded. I hugged him.

"Don't lie to me again. I don't want anyone lying to me." I said. Tears found their way.

"I promise." He said and wiped my tears. He cupped my cheeks and planted a small kiss on forehead.

We climbed into his car and slowly darkness consumed me. I drifted into sleep. I was woken up by someone calling my name and shaking me. I pushed their hand so that I could sleep peacefully. He didn't stop shaking me.

I opened my eyes slowly. I'm in a huge bed with a soft matrix. It was a huge bedroom bigger than mine. It has white ceiling and light brown walls. I see him holding a shirt in his hands. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands. He was still there.

"Where am I?" I asked him.

"In my house." He said calmly.

              *don't forget to vote & comment*