Chapter 1

Ruoruo is back?"

"Yes, Aunt May, I'll pick up the baby, please help me see this baby."

"The baby is so good, it's not troublesome at all."

"This is the apple I bought in town. It is very fresh. You and Uncle will taste it."

"You kid is too polite..."

"Is the baby asleep?"

"No, I have been paying attention to the movement at the door very energetically, waiting for you to come back, and I don't want to take him into the house."

"Really? The baby is too sticky to me..."

"You are the child's mother, how can you not stick to you..."

At the gate of the farmyard, the gray-haired Aunt Mei smiled with folds, and chatted with the young and beautiful women enthusiastically about the homework.

Under the shade of the trees in the compound, Chi Wen was lying in the cradle, listening to the woman chatting with people, spitting bubbles in boredom.

Hearing what they said, Chi Wen snorted in his heart, where is he waiting for her to come back? He was obviously only confirming, on which day this woman would leave him!

Chi Wen looked indifferent and indifferent, but after a while, he started to get angry again.

This woman didn't even look at him for a long time! Sure enough, he didn't care about him at all, no wonder he would abandon him in the future!

Chi Wen was indignant, not wanting to pay attention to her, and couldn't help being attracted by her voice. His small fleshy face wrinkled a few cute folds.

At this time, the gauze tent on the top was opened, and a silly smiling face appeared in front of him.

"What's wrong with the baby? It is wrinkled like a little old man." The soft finger pads lightly nodded between the baby's eyebrows, Fu Yunruo leaned over and picked up the baby, rubbing his face and said: "Baby, this is an upset mother. Didn't you take you out? The baby is not angry, and my mother will take you next time."

Fu Yunruo just went to the town to pick up express delivery. The countryside is too remote. The delivery point is located in the town. She asked others to buy a lot of baby products online, but she couldn't take both hands. How could she take the baby out?

What's more, the baby is only three months old and too young to go out so far.

That's why Fu Yunruo entrusted the baby to the trusted aunt next door.

Chi Wen didn't believe in women's nonsense at all, so many times, he didn't see her lead him, he would never believe her again!

Thinking like this in her heart, Chi Wen stretched her brows under Fu Yunruo's soft voice, and unconsciously approached when she got close to rubbing her face.

Finding that the baby is no longer tantrums, Fu Yunruo has consciously coaxed him, she smiled and greeted Aunt Mei, "Aunt Mei, then we go back first."

"Ah, slow down the road, come to me if you have something to do."

"Ok."

Fu Yunruo hugged the baby out of the yard, walked leisurely on the rural concrete path, and soon entered the rented house.

The appearance of the yard she rented was not good-looking. It was the yellow mud house that was eliminated after the peasant family built a new house. The house is well maintained. The walled house is very strong and suitable for orphans and widows.