Chapter 103

After the host on the stage introduced the lot, the official auction began.

Wen Wen said domineeringly: "Mom, I will take this crystal diamond and give it to you!"

Fu Yunruo smiled openly, he was so sensible that he wanted to be filial to his mother.

"Your mother is very satisfied with this intention. Wen Wen keeps this money for yourself." Fu Yunruo said softly, "Aren't you going to save it for capital in the future?" Fu Yunruo knows Wen Wen's ambitions. I want to be a super boss.

Wen Wen confidently said: "Don't worry, you can earn money later." Now mother is the most important thing.

Not only can I do something good, but I can also give my mother a gift to make my mother happy, killing two birds with one stone.

Many people are interested in this, after all, who does not have a female family? It’s nice to take it back and give it away.

Because this crystal diamond is pure and transparent, the gram is not small, it was carved by a world-famous master engraver, and it can be regarded as the most expensive in this auction.

The starting price of the auction is 500,000 yuan, and each increase must not be less than 50,000 yuan.

Soon someone bid: "Two hundred and fifty thousand."

"Three hundred thousand."

"Four hundred thousand."

Wen Wen was ready to move, holding up the sign high, "Five hundred thousand!"

"1500000."

But if they looked at it, it was a brand often cited, and directly quadrupled the price.

The value of this diamond is about 1.2 million yuan, and 1.5 million yuan has exceeded its own value. Whether it is to save the Chang family or feel that it is beyond their budget, they have died down.

It's not common sense to be warm and kind.

Wen Wen also increased the price: "Two million."

"three million."

Wen Wen is so angry, his small vault is only less than four million, and he can't afford it if he adds it, but how can he lose to someone he hates?

"Three and five million!"

This is far beyond the value of the lot itself. No one else participated, and they watched Chang's young owner vie with a child.

Child?

They saw the puffed kid sitting on Si Yue’s lap, and he couldn’t help but smile. He was a really cute kid. The fleshy little face was white and tender, and the features were very delicate and beautiful. Elders. The child who likes this look the most, it makes people feel soft.

Looking at the Chang Zhuyu who is vying with a child who doesn't want to let it go, many people muttered in their hearts.

It’s not something indispensable. What happened to the children? Bidding with children seems to be very capable, but I still pick! provocative? The mind is too narrow.

When Chang Zhuyou saw the three people he disliked, he would subconsciously want to fight when he would think of others, no matter if the bidding with him was a child.

The shareholder's daughter was entangled with him by Fang Xueruo several times. She is currently caught in the cold war. In order to make her happy, Chang Zhuyou has already sold a lot of lots at high prices tonight.

Now this is what he wants to take the most, because if Fu Yun wants it, he won't let her do it.

This crystal diamond is most suitable for his Cher.