Chapter 8

Early the next morning, Fu Yunruo picked a few lettuce from the ground and a winter melon. He went to the pork stall and bought a catty of spare ribs. He took the 20 eggs from Aunt Mei's house last night and carried the baby. Riding a donkey to work.

She already knew Lu, so she didn't let Aunt Mei send it again.

Today she rode a little faster and reached her destination in twenty minutes.

The car stopped in front of the iron door, she took out the key directly, looked at the keyhole, and felt that one of the keys was more suitable, so she opened the iron door with it.

Sure enough, Fu Yunruo opened the door and pushed the donkey in.

She came very early, and it was only around seven o'clock when she arrived. The later the temperature was higher, and the daylight was early in summer, and she got up early, so she came here earlier.

She put the car away and put the dishes in the kitchen refrigerator in two trips.

When Fu Yunruo came out of the kitchen and entered the living room, he was distracted by the extra wooden baby bed.

The small rectangular wooden bed is about 1.5 meters long and 70 or 80 cm wide. It is covered with a thick layer of soft cushions and even small pillows and quilt covers. It is very new and clean.

The surroundings of the bed are surrounded by railings, which makes it difficult for a baby over a year old to "escape".

The small wooden bed has been looking for years, but it is kept very well and intact. The four feet are equipped with rollers and can be moved.

Yesterday, there was no such bed. I found it specially. Is it for the baby?

Fu Yunruo couldn't help but think.

She recalled the attitude of Uncle Guo towards their mother and son yesterday, which can be said to be very perfunctory and ignored.

Looking at it now, it doesn't seem to be the case?

Uncle Guo walked out of the flower garden with wet mud on his black boots. He should have gotten up early in the morning to water the flowers.

He went to the faucet to clean the mud from his shoes, walked into the living room, and saw Fu Yunruo staring at the small bed in a daze, feeling uncomfortable for a moment, but still sternly said: "There are dusty things in the house. Use it, throw it away when you don't need it."

"Thank you Uncle Guo!" Fu Yunruo turned her head, and immediately showed a big smile, "Wen Wen and I both like it for use."

She remembered that Aunt Mei had said that Uncle Guo had no children and no daughters. This baby carriage was probably asked for someone to come, and a set of clean cushions was carefully laid.

Fu Yunruo was touched, since she came to this place, she felt too much kindness.

All the malice encountered by the original body is like the things of the previous life, too far away.

Uncle Guo continued to keep his face straight.

He walked to the side and pushed open a door on the right side of the living room, "Here will be where I will rest at noon, how I want to clean up."

Fu Yunruo walked over and looked curiously.

The room is very small, with only a small bed measuring 1.8 meters long, a small wardrobe, a small table, a mat on the bed, and curtains hanging on the glass windows.

Except for the baby's things she left here yesterday on the table, nothing else.

The little house was clean and empty.