Chapter 71

Wen Wen lined up to follow the teacher and saw Qian Shengnan for the first time. He looked around, but didn't see his mother.

"Sister Shengnan, where's mother?"

"Mom can't make it up because of something, I'll pick Wen Wen back." Qian Shengnan said, then confirmed with the teacher, and took Wen Wen to the car park.

Win Win was immediately full of worry. He raised his head and said to Qian Shengnan, "Sister Shengnan, what happened to my mother?"

Wen Wen knew that if something hadn't happened, his mother would never stop coming to pick him up.

Qian Shengnan wanted to wait for Wen Wen to go back, and he couldn't help but said: "Mom is sick, now I am resting at home..."

Wen Wen heard this and immediately became anxious, took the initiative to quickly climb into the car, and urged: "I want to go back to see mom!"

Qian Shengnan watched him fasten his seat belt numbly, and quickly got into the car and drove back.

Although the children have been urging to hurry up, Qian Shengnan still pays attention to the traffic rules and did not speed.

Wen Wen felt very guilty. His mother must have fallen ill in the morning, but he didn't think of it.

Today I was sick for a day and was uncomfortable, but he was not by my side...

The school was only more than ten minutes away from the residential area, but Wen Wen felt that this period was so long. He was eager to see the residential area. When the car stopped at the door, he hurriedly got off and ran into the house.

The door was open, and Wen Wen pushed the door directly and ran in. Si Yue saw Wen Wen's short legs running fast. He didn't even see her standing aside, and wanted to run upstairs quickly.

As he passed Si Yue, he quickly picked up Wen Wen with eyesight and hands.

Wen Wen waved his hands and feet eagerly, "Uncle Yue, let me down, I want to see my mother!"

Si Yue said: "Your mother is sleeping, so she rushes forward so recklessly, is she trying to wake her up?"

When Wen Wen heard this, he stopped struggling for an instant. He raised his head to look at Si Yue, his big eyes full of anxiety, "Uncle Yue, mom is all right?"

Si Yue's voice slowed down, "It's okay. Mom is too tired, so I have a cold and fever. Now I need to rest more."

"Let's go in quietly and take a look, but we can't disturb mom."

Wen Wen nodded heavily.

Si Yue held Wen Wen upstairs, gently twisted the door, walked in softly, and stopped a few steps away from the bed.

Wen Wen opened his eyes wide and watched. At this time, Fu Yunruo's face was much better than in the morning, but he was still a little haggard.

Wen Wen had never seen his mother so weak, and tears were suddenly filled. Is it too hard for his mother to raise him...

After reading it, Si Yue quietly left with Wen Wen, and then had a conversation between men.

Si Yue felt that to raise a child, he should also be taught to be sensible and understand how difficult it is for parents to shelter the child from the wind and rain, so he told him the reason for Fu Yunruo's illness.

Then he said: "You are the little man in the family, and your mother is a weak woman. We must protect our mother and be a sensible and considerate child..."