Chapter 82

What is there to talk about between them?

Fu Yunruo had a bad premonition in her heart. Just as she wanted to make random excuses to avoid "talking", Si Yue seemed to know what she was thinking and said directly: "About Wen Wen, you must already know him..."

Fu Yunruo hurriedly interrupted: "Wait!" She looked around vigilantly and with a guilty conscience. She didn't see anyone before saying, "Let's find a place to talk..."

If someone else accidentally hears it, you can't hide it.

There are a lot of places to talk at home, and they didn't want to be near and far, and went straight to the study next door.

If Fu Yun closed the door, he was sure that no one would break in, and then he let go of his heart.

Seeing Fu Yunruo's appearance, Si Yue felt funny in his heart, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

"You know everything, right?"

Fu Yunruo's eyes were a little evasive, "Wh, what? I don't know..."

Si Yue couldn't allow her to escape again, and said with certainty: "You know."

Fu Yun was blessed to his heart, and blurted out and asked: "Did you deliberately let me hear that day?"

Si Yue admitted frankly, "Yes." He just let her hear it on purpose. The more Tiansi didn't go to her for so many days, he just wanted to give her time to think about it and settle her thoughts.

He is very aware of human nature. If she talks to Fu Yunruo about such an impactful thing in person, she will be emotionally confused that day, and the conversation is likely to be unpleasant. Si Yue is also worried that she will misunderstand, and simply tell her in this way so that she can also have time to calm down.

Si Yue originally wanted to give her more time to think clearly, but she had been avoiding him for the past two days, Si Yue felt that she could not wait any longer, and simply showed up directly.

Fu Yunruo: "..." She opened her mouth, and luckily, she couldn't scold anything in the end, but said depressed: "I don't want to know at all."

"Sorry, this is my selfish intention. I want to accompany you as a righteous person...by taking care of you."

Fu Yunruo: "..." If the child's father is a complete stranger, or if he is not so sincere, Fu Yunruo can shake his face, but after so many days, she really can't get angry at all.

"When did you know Wen Wen is..."

"In the village, I know it at the first glance." When Si Yue said, his eyes were still a bit sad. He recognized the person at the first glance, but he had been in front of her for so long. Feeling, I never doubted it.

Fu Yunruo: "..." This can't be blamed on her. At the time, life-saving was important, and she was afraid that there was not enough time to escape. She didn't have the mind to see who that person was, and she had forgotten it for so many years now.

"So, when you approached us, you wanted to **** Wenwen?" After Fu Yunruo was shocked by the **** plot, the first reaction was that Si Yue wanted to **** her Wenwen. She said that no matter how attractive Wenwen is, Not to let an actor come to their house to be a bodyguard, but also willing to be a dad to take care of the children, it turned out to be close to them on purpose!

"I didn't want to grab it." Si Yue soothed, "Don't worry, I won't take Wen Wen away from you."

......In this situation, no looting is almost the same as looting.

If Fu Yun thinks that after so long, the more Wen Wen's child likes Si, everyone knows that if Wen Wen knows that they have an unbreakable blood relationship, they will definitely be happier and will not reject the role of his father.