Chapter 73

In villas with tight security, an alarm system is generally installed at the gate, and an alarm will be issued once it is damaged.

Of course, it is impossible to smash. The door in front of you is thick and sturdy. Even if you hit it with a big truck, you may not be able to smash it. To avoid trouble, two bodyguards climbed up the high wall neatly and one went to cut off the alarm system.

The other opens the door directly from the inside.

"Who are you?" A panicked voice came from inside, "We are going to call the police."

Si Yue walked in surrounded by bodyguards, and he walked directly towards the villa, ignoring the few domestic servants who were controlled by the bodyguards.

When the servant saw a group of people coming in, it was obvious that the visitor was not good, and he shouted vigilantly. When he saw the face of the uninvited guest, he was stunned.

The face of Si Yue, regardless of whether it is men, women or children, rarely don't know them. On the contrary, the servants are more concerned about the Internet than their employers. Naturally, they know that they must be because of the young master.

After all, who doesn't know, Young Master and Si Yue are good friends.

The servants were surrounded by that group of tall bodyguards. They were timid and did not dare to stop them. They could only retreat on one side, but there was a fish that slipped through the net near the house. Seeing that something was wrong, he quickly ran into the house. Go to inform.

"Sir, it's not good, outside..."

Fu Zonghong, who had an ugly face, had a worse expression, "What does it look like?"

"A group of people broke in!" The servant had a lingering fear, and he didn't know what he had made up, his face was panic.

Wen Wen's eyes lit up, he jumped off the sofa and ran out, it must be Uncle Yue!

Wen Wen ran out to take a look, and it was Si Yue as expected, and rushed over immediately, "Uncle Yue, you are finally here!"

Wen Wen finally felt relieved. He grabbed Si Yue in twos or twos. After he nestled in Si Yue's arms, he complained: "Uncle Yue, they bullied me!"

"You don't know how scared I am alone. The three of them bullied me a four-year-old child!" With the support of an adult, Wen Wen's small body straightened.

Fu Zonghong’s cheeks twitched, and the little guy had a babble mouth, and he was eloquent. Who was bullying whom?

Si Yue hugged Wen Wen, he was very heavy, and his chubby body hung on him like a small stove, which made him feel a little more at ease. The little guy is fine.

"Brother Yue?" Fang Xueruo was extremely surprised when she saw Si Yue, "Why are you here?"

Si Yue ignored Fang Xueruo, he looked at Fu Zonghong, "Fu Dong, you take your child away without the consent of the child's parent, isn't it not very authentic?"

Fu Zonghong squinted slightly, and his tone turned cold, "This is my Fu family's private matter, Mr. Si, do you care too much?"

Fang Xueruo explained: "My sister is too repulsive to my uncle, so we have to make this move. We just want my sister to come back."

Wen Wen rolled his eyes and said unceremoniously, "You are pushing my mother farther and farther. You kidnapped my mother's big baby, and my mother will only hate you more." Wen Wen said, looking at Fu Zonghong, "Out The person with this idea definitely doesn't want my mother to come back."