Chapter 30

After lunch, Si Yue and Xin Xu chatted in the yard. After a few days of getting along, Xin Xu became very natural with Si Yue and talked freely.

Wen Wen walked in the yard with his stomach to digest food, while listening to them with his ears up.

After more than half an hour, Aunt Mei came over and took Wen Wen to the room, ready to take a nap.

Wen Wen's work and rest are regular, half an hour after meals every day, must take a nap.

Aunt Mei Shumei naturally didn't worry that Wen Wen went to the old house alone. Wen Wen once again claimed to be an adult and wanted to sleep alone, so he took a nap in Aunt Mei's son's room.

Wen Wen is very familiar with the Mei family, so he is not uncomfortable. Although he still thinks of the idol downstairs in his heart, the punctual biological clock makes him fall asleep quickly, and his stomach falls and snoring fragrantly.

After Wen Wen woke up, the room was quiet. He rubbed his eyes and climbed out of the bed, opened the door and walked out of the room downstairs.

Only Aunt Mei was in the courtyard, but Si Yue and Xin Xu were not seen.

Wen Wen's eyes rolled around, "Si...Where are Uncle Yue and Uncle Xu?"

Aunt Mei smiled and said, "They, go out to do the task."

Aunt May went to see what was new and watched how the TV station made the show. As a result, these stars did what they were used to. They didn't understand what was good about it, so they didn't pay attention.

Wen Wen knew that he couldn't bother them to do business. He regretted for a while. He wanted to get along with Si Yue, but he didn't rush for a while. I heard that they were going to shoot for half a month.

Then I was jumping around and preparing to go out and find friends to play.

Before leaving the hospital door, Wen Wen suddenly froze.

He squatted down and covered his head with a faceless look. After working as a child for a long time, his mind becomes a child.

How could he not expect that Si Yue would be broadcasting live in the morning! He would filter out such a shiningly big live broadcast device directly, and only idols in his eyes?

Has he been photographed? How much shame did he do? Wasn't he publicly executed?

He still brazenly said that he wants to make friends with Si Yue...It is estimated that he will be caught by his fans and scolded by his fans, just like his previous life?

Wen Wen buried his face, the whole person shrank into a circle, fell into an ostrich state, and refused to admit that the stupid one was himself.

The shouts of friends came from outside the yard.

Wen Wen raised his head.

Forget it, anyway, he has long been trained to be brazen, and it doesn't hurt or itch the curse.

Besides, his mother doesn't let him watch too many electronic devices, and there is not enough time to watch dramas every day. How can he have time to watch variety shows?

If he doesn't look, he won't be able to see others scolding him.

Anyway, he is still young now, and I will talk about the future. Maybe people have forgotten his dark history for more than ten or twenty years!

After Wen Wen figured it out, she continued to bounce around and ran outside, and she responded loudly, "Come on!"

A group of children in the village gathered together in no time and was noisy.