Chapter 41

What kind of experience is it like eating melons on your own?

Ding Qiuqiu, a veteran fan of Yunjuan Yunshu, the first-line anchor in the live broadcast industry, and a netizen whose online name is "Did you form a group to steal a cub today?" said that this is truly a confusing behavior.

Ding Qiuqiu is a hand-controlled party. After inadvertently brushing the live broadcast to Yunyun's live broadcast room more than three years ago, he was deeply attracted by the flawless hands exposed by the anchor. Even if the content of the live broadcast was not interested in her, she would like to follow it every day. Live broadcast and even share with many common fans.

They don't have to do anything, just look at those hands, which is the greatest benefit for the hand-controlled party.

Later, when the Yunyun family's cute baby appeared, Ding Qiuqiu's material control attributes were stimulated. While licking his hand as a welfare, he chased the cub and screamed. The feeling of affection was just like the name of the net, and he wanted to steal the cub home every day.

She is the first batch of fans of Yunyun. It can be said that she has watched Yunyun go from a young anchor to a well-known anchor with tens of millions of loyal fans, and she has an old mother mentality that has been cultivated for Yunyun.

And as a senior fan who initially fell into a pit with one of his hands, she can say unceremoniously that she remembers the patterns and shapes of Yunyun's hands clearly. Maybe she is not as different as she is familiar with these hands.

Ding Qiuqiu usually only mixes in one-acre three-point land in the forum, and occasionally goes to the scarf to search for gossip and eat melon.

A few days ago, when the photo of the girl was circulated on the Internet, she happened to be busy working overtime and did not pay attention to the news on the Internet. Tonight, she managed to relax and found that the Internet is so lively these days, so she was enthusiastically watching.

Seeing netizen Yishui’s comments against amateurs, he didn’t express his opinion. I just thought that after reading the comments, I thought she had done something horrible.

Halfway through the crowd, she was too sleepy and fell asleep. The next day she remembered the melon, picked up her phone and swiped it for the first time. As a result, the wind direction changed one night, and things were obviously reversed.

When she clicked on the video that was in the hot search, her first reaction was to look at the hands of the person in the video, and then—

"??!!!"

Ding Qiuqiu was stunned in an instant, this is her family's so much!

She ate melons on her own head!

Ding Qiuqiu is a big fan among fans, and he is also very active. The amount of attention on the forum is not low, and he is also the management of several fan groups.

As soon as her news came out, other fans teased whether she had sneaked up the wall.

Ding Qiuqiu didn't reply, and directly took a screenshot of the video and left it in the group.

Then he turned over the photos and short videos that were intercepted by netizens in the previous hot searches from the live broadcast and put them in the group.

There was silence in the group.

Then, countless exclamation marks mixed with a few sentences filled the screen.

[This is Yunyun! 】

[It's so unexpected! I vaguely felt when I saw the video, but I was not sure! 】