Chapter 26

When Fu Yunruo lived in the village, she did not live broadcast. She has maintained this habit since half a year ago.

Of course, because the two sides are so close, she sometimes finishes the live broadcast in the morning and goes back after dinner at noon.

She is not idle in the village, sometimes taking care of the yard a little bit, and connecting with her neighbors.

It is said that distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors, and neighbors have to move around frequently so that the relationship will not fade.

In addition, she has to deal with many things at work.

Nowadays, Fu Yunruo's fame is in full swing. After Fu Yunruo became a first-liner, the platform arranged for her an assistant.

The popularity is high, and there are many kinds of things that follow.

Although the platform has a dedicated department to help maintain it, Chi Weicheng suggested that she open a studio and attach it to the panda platform.

Some people's fate is different, if the hit should be red, no matter where they are mixed, they will be in water.

Chi Weicheng thought that she would be popular, but never thought that just live broadcasting would make such a great achievement.

To be honest, it is much harder to get ahead in the live broadcast than in the entertainment industry.

In the live broadcast circle, they can be counted with two slaps. The real super first-line figures, but only a few.

In the entertainment industry, it is very common to have a top class in one or two years. As for whether you can stabilize your position after going up, at least nine out of ten eventually fell down, and one barely maintained the first-line position.

Not everyone is Si Yue.

In the past ten years, only Si Yue has been a superb actor. After a movie hits the top spot, he has not fallen, but has gone higher and higher, beyond the reach of others.

At this time, it doesn't matter if Fu Yun is in the entertainment industry. Chi Weicheng has already given up this idea.

He suggested that Fu Yunruo set up his own studio, so as to benefit his future career development.

This live broadcast is also very positive. Fu Yunruo has also become the successor of the Orchid Art Association with the seal of the Orchid Art Association.

People who don't know this business may not be clear.

Tracing back to its roots, the discovery and conservation of orchids predates the birth of words. In the later historical development, orchids became a symbol of literati and spirituality.

Even now, it is still sought after.

The history of orchids can be said to run through the history of mankind.

In modern times, orchids were nearly extinct due to extensive destruction. For this reason, the country included wild orchids in the protection law.

Although Lan Yi is relatively unpopular knowledge nowadays, if people have that fortune, they are really not popular.

It's like one of the pillars in the live broadcast is a food broadcast, and millions of people watch it online every time it starts.

Fu Yunruo is also considering the studio.

After her fame came up, she needed a professional team to help her deal with her work.

Chi Weicheng gave her a lot of useful suggestions, and Fu Yunruo basically adopted it. If it wasn't for Brother Chi that he didn't want to change jobs, she would definitely invite him to the studio.