Chapter 130

Wen Wen listened to them carefully, and he knew at this time that the sooner Si started dealing with Chang's family.

It's just that the methods are gradually adopted, slowly weakening the influence of the Chang family.

After all, the Chang family is considered a behemoth in China. If it is bankrupted at once, it may cause economic turmoil and attract domestic attention.

Only then did Wen Wen realize the benefits of leaning against the big tree to enjoy the coolness. He had already wondered **** the Chang family, but because these three heads could not be formed, he was still under the eyes of an adult and wanted to do something. both are not.

When he was depressed, Si Yue gave him such a big surprise.

Wen Wen's eyes looked at Si Yue brightly, and suddenly felt very at ease. He and his mother are also people who are guarded and will not be easily bullied.

The secretary team left after the report, leaving Si Yue and Wen Wen in the office.

Si Yue looked at Wen Wen, touched his head, and asked, "How much did you hear clearly?"

If the answer is clear, it is unscientific. He is still a baby, so he shook his head and said innocently: "I don't know."

Si Yue chuckled lightly, not entangled in the question, and instead squeezed his soft cheeks, regardless of whether he understood or not, and said: "The influence of the Chang family is deeply rooted, and the luck is in the body before. I couldn't move, but was backlashed. But I tried it a few months ago, and their luck is about to end."

Si Yue used to avoid them instinctively, and he would not end well if he instinctively went against them, so even if he couldn't get used to them, he could avoid them.

Later, he met Ruoruo and learned of Wen Wen's life experience, so he thoroughly investigated it. He found that Chang's fortune was so good that it was weird, and he found that every person who opposed Chang's family and Fang Xueruo had no good end. Even investing in projects that, in Si Yue's view, were full of loopholes and did more harm than good. They make a lot of money.

After that, I saw them come to provoke Ruoruo again and again. This clay figure is still three-point angry. How can Si Yue watch the child's mother being bullied? So no matter how big or small they were, Si Yue didn't expect them to step into the trap so easily, and they succeeded in pitting them.

This surprised Si the more that he hadn't been beaten back. The more Si realized that their luck might be over, he took advantage of the victory and pursued them and made a few more games.

However, there is a bottom line. If it were a normal family background, he would have been bankrupted a long time ago. After his use of these methods, it would only seriously hurt the Chang family's vitality, and after a period of recuperation, he would slowly recover his vitality.

"I'm not a good person, and I don't ask you to be a pure good person." After all, Wen Wen will have to sit in his position in the future. If it is too weak and kind, it is not a good thing.

Wen Wen looked at Si Yue, his big round eyes seemed to be! It's like being frightened, and the stare is more round. Is it okay to teach the child this way? How can parents want their children to become bad guys?

Although Wen Wen himself is not a good person, and it is not that he has not done bad things, but in this life, his mother wants him to be a good boy. He has been working hard to be a good boy, but Si Yue said that he is not required to be a good boy?

"But even if it's bad, we have to be bad." Si Yue pinched Wenwen's face and became addicted. He hadn't pinched this little face for a long time, but he really missed it.

My Son is a Reborn Villainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें