Chapter 77

Fu Yunruo's perception of Director Peng is so-so, and all the previous standpoints are human nature, and people are not too ill.

As long as he didn't stand by Fang Xueruo's side, she didn't have much opinion on him, but she didn't like it or she didn't like it, and the relationship between people depends on the inconsistency of the situation.

According to the news from Xin Xu, the program was filmed for another episode, and the end of the show was drawn. And Director Peng went to study other variety shows.

This time I came here. Is it possible that the new variety show still wants to invite them?

Sure enough, Yuanxin said: "Director Peng plans to shoot a variety show, inviting the children of major stars to participate in the show..."

Director Peng tasted the sweetness of Wen Wen and spent more than half a year planning and inviting stars and their children to participate in the show.

Wen Wen's performance on the show last time and the attitude of netizens on this made Director Peng want to invite Fu Yunruo or Si Yue with Wen Wen to participate in the show.

Yuanxin can see from this that the show is well planned and will explode if nothing happens.

If Wen Wen participates again, his popularity can instantly reach the first-line popularity.

The popularity of Wen Wen last time was reported to Fu Yunruo because he did not have a separate social account, but after Wen Wen participated in the movie, he could create an account for Wen Wen and launch it in one fell swoop.

From the standpoint of an agent, he hopes that Wen Wen will participate, but in his own heart, Wen Wen is still his nephew, and his popularity will definitely bring some troubles. He also hopes Wen Wen will have a relaxed and happy childhood.

Yuanxin is 100% confident that Wen Wen can become the youngest superstar, but now, he feels that Wen Wen is too young, and he can slow down and slow down a bit.

But it still depends on what Fu Yunruo meant.

Fu Yunruo hesitated, "Wen Wen still has to learn to have fun now." Even if he is going to participate in filmmaking, Fu Yunruo only wants Wen Wen to participate with a playful mentality. He doesn't need to care about the so-called fame, just be happy. Just fine.

Yuanxin was kind and nodded after hearing this, expressing understanding.

Fu Yunruo was relieved to see that Brother Yuan was so easy to talk.

"If this is the case, then I will prepare, and I will contact you after a while, and then Wen Wen can directly join the crew."

Wen Wen is still so young that he doesn’t need any preparations for publicity in the early stage. He even signs a non-disclosure agreement to avoid heated discussions during this period. He only needs to finish filming the film. No matter if it’s in the early or late stage, he doesn’t need to participate in anything. Publicity.

Fu Yunruo nodded.

Yuan Xin didn't stay long, and left the flower garden soon after talking about it, but the script remained in Fu Yunruo's hands.

In the afternoon, she went to the kindergarten to pick up Wen Wen. As soon as Wen Wen sat down in the car, she stared at Fu Yunruo with bright eyes.

Fu Yunruo pretended not to understand what he meant, and then asked about his performance in the kindergarten.

Wen Wen answered patiently. Seeing that Fu Yunruo hadn't mentioned it all the time, he couldn't help asking: "Mom, did you get the script?"

Fu Yunruo nodded, "Well, take it here."