Chapter 66

Wen Wen was deeply shocked, and his whole body became a wilted eggplant, squatting in the corner without speaking.

He felt that he was at the level of sixth grade, but he couldn't even answer a question like his mother. It was shameful.

Fu Yunruo smiled secretly, thinking that he couldn't cure you, bastard?

"Have you gone to school?"

"Good..." said warmly.

Fu Yunruo hugged Wen Wen and said, "Our baby is the best. He can recite poems, count, and write! My mother has never seen a child smarter than a baby!"

"How is our baby so great?"

Fu Yunruo quickly fed Wen Wen sweet jujubes, boasting countless kind words, and Wen Wen's low mood was cured, but his face was reserved.

"It's just so." Wen Wen was modest, "I still have a lot of things I don't know."

"So the baby goes to kindergarten and learns everything he can't, even more powerful!"

"Okay." Wen Wen finally showed a smile, happily replied.

Fu Yunruo hit the iron while it was hot and hurriedly took the children to the kindergarten to sign up.

After she bought the villa here, it was convenient to go to the nearby kindergarten to sign up.

After arriving in the imperial capital, she finally hung up Wen Wen's registered permanent residence so that she could go to school normally without any impact.

It took only ten minutes to drive, and the distance was very close, and soon they arrived at the kindergarten.

The kindergarten area is large, and the buildings are full of childish dreams, just like a castle in a fairy tale.

There are many parents and children who come to sign up. It is very lively because there are children.

Fu Yunruo saw Wen Wen's gaze towards the playground where children were playing, and said, "Let Shengnan take you to play with the children, OK?"

For this registration, if Fu Yun and Qian Shengnan only brought Wen Wen, if Wen Wen wanted to play, then only Qian Shengnan watched her and had to check the school situation.

Wen Wen suddenly shook his head, and his little hand grabbed Fu Yunruo's hand, "I won't play with them!" Too naive!

He didn't come to kindergarten to play, he wanted to learn.

He was just a little curious, it turned out that this kindergarten school had so much fun, it was too playful.

When Fu Yunruo saw this, he led him to get to know the teacher.

The parents who came to sign up were all brightly dressed and driving luxury cars. At first glance, they were at least successful people above the middle class.

She did not expect that she and Wen Wen are well-known here, and many parents lead their children to get to know each other.

It has been more than half a year since last year's show. After that, they kept a low profile and basically did not show their faces in public. They thought that not many people could recognize it in reality.

Unexpectedly, there were so many people who came to say hello and received a lot of business cards. Wen Wen also harvested a bunch of brothers and sisters.

Fu Yunruo gave Wen Wen a good name and will soon become a student in the small class, and the school will officially start in three days.

Fu Yunruo took Wen Wen out early in the morning. When he returned, it was almost 12 o'clock. Si Yue was already at home and was chatting with Uncle Guo.