Chapter 54

"puff!"

Wen Wen's small eyes were blank, and he didn't realize what happened for a long time. He didn't realize that he had fallen down until he was helped by Si Yue.

Wen Wen's little face blushed, he was really ashamed.

Wen Wen looked up at Si Yue with a look of uncertainty. He seemed to have heard the ridicule just now.

Did you hear it wrong?

Wen Wen turned to look around for Fu Yunruo's location, and saw a familiar figure not far away, smiling at him.

With a serious face, Si Yue gently patted Wen Wen's dust on his body. Didn't it hurt? "

Wen Wen shook his head, then sternly explained, "This is an accident. I don't usually fall down."

This is just a small mistake, his image is still very mature and steady.

"Well, I believe you." Si Yue nodded seriously.

Wen Wen breathed a sigh of relief. If his uncle believed it, the audience would believe it too. His image was preserved.

"Which carrot do you want to pull out? Let's come together."

Wen Wen pointed out which one he liked. He was afraid that he could not stand firm again, so he simply let Si pull it out more and more.

The second uncle took the cigarette stick and walked over with his hands behind his back. He saw that they had only pulled out three carrots, and then said: "Pull out a few more, and no one will eat them in the ground. It will grow old after a long time."

Having said that, he went to the vegetable field and prepared to pull more for them.

Wen Wen opened his eyes wide, "Uncle Yue!"

Si Yue put the three carrots neatly, picked up Wen Wen in one hand, took a long leg and walked out quickly.

"Second Lord, we have to leave beforehand."

Wen Wen hung in Si Yue's arms, with his hips facing forward and his head facing back. He raised his head and waved to the second uncle, "Second uncle, come to play with you when I have time!"

After leaving the second uncle’s house, they went to the pork shop in the village

Sitting on Si Yue's shoulders, Wen Wen vowed to say: "The previous small situation was accidental, this time it will never happen again!"

"Well, I believe it." Si Yue's voice smiled implicitly.

After walking for a while, Wen Wen said, "Uncle Yue, you can let me down."

He has been walking for a long time from morning to now, and his feet are tired.

But as a mature and stable child, he can't let grown-ups suffer, so in a short while, he has to go down to the ground and walk by himself.

Si Yue did not refuse, and directly put Wen Wen down.

Just after walking for a while, a few children emerged from the alleyway, and they shrank their necks when they saw so many people around Wen Wen.

But still muster up the courage to say to Wen Wen loudly: "Wen Wen, come on! Too grandma is making cold cakes!"

The adults were worried that the children would disrupt the filming of the show, and repeatedly ordered them not to be close to Wen Wen for the past three days, and they had to wait for the stranger to go to play with Wen Wen.

In order to watch these bear children, she specially invited the ninety-year-old man with the longest life expectancy in the village to make her favorite cold cake for the children.