Chapter 44

Wen Wen took a full nap after eating, and then went out to find a friend.

He wants to confess to the little brothers, and to report to strangers in time.

He wants to eliminate the danger as much as possible to prevent his mother from being hurt.

Si Yue went out with the high-spirited kid, but Fu Yunruo was not the only one at home, and Aunt Mei came over to talk to Fu Yunruo.

In order to help Fu Yunruo speak, Aunt Mei learns to come online, and she also knows Fu Yunruo's past.

She felt more distressed for Fu Yunruo.

It's no wonder that a young girl soaked in such a remote place when she had gone away.

There is no way to survive in that so-called home.

No wonder crying so sad.

She felt that Ruoruo's biological father was simply blind, and he was so good that his daughter didn't want him.

Aunt Mei was so angry that she scolded Uncle Mei for a few days, but when she faced Fu Yunruo, she didn't mention these past events at all.

"It's good for Ayue to come over and live here." Aunt Mei also knows about this. After all, Siyue lived in her house before and when people want to leave, she always greeted her.

"I'm worried about gossip in the village..." Anyway, Fu Yunruo felt uncomfortable. She didn't have the experience of being in the same room with the opposite **** of her age, especially in her own special situation.

On the Internet, it was said that as long as she did not dance in front of her, she could be invisible, but she didn't want to experience the same thing that was discussed behind the villagers when she first arrived.

Aunt Mei raised her eyebrows, "Who dare to say? See if I won't tear her mouth!"

"You can't let him go to borrow next door, right?"

Fu Yunruo thought, yes, why didn't she expect him to borrow at the next door? But after another thought, I felt that it was not right.

Although there are other people living next to the old house, it is even more inconvenient to have a pregnant young wife at home.

"Wenwen child..." Fu Yunruo is helpless, forget it, she has to quickly let Tiantian help find one or two female bodyguards who are willing to come over.

In the end, male bodyguards are not very convenient.

Fu Yunruo felt that their worries were unfounded, but their previous warm state still scared her, even if it was for the children of An, bodyguards were essential.

Aunt Mei knew Fu Yunruo's worries, so she thought for a while and said, "Why don't you live here as well?" Fu Yunruo's eyes lit up and nodded immediately, "Okay!"

Aunt Mei actually thinks that Si Yue and Fu Yunruo match well, but Si Yue is a big star and he must know many good girls.

In her opinion, it is very good. But after all, there is still a child, and many people mind this.

So Aunt May suppressed her thoughts of mediating and shifted the topic to other places.

In the village, Wen Wen summoned the children in the village and the next door Xiahe Village, standing in the middle with a serious face and speaking.

A group of Wuyangyang children, of different heights, looked at Wen Wen with their clean and clear eyes.

Wen Wen's small fleshy face, serious little milky voice, "Did you hear clearly?"