Chapter 14

Panda Live is very friendly to novices. There is a special column to recommend new live rooms with a 15-day recommendation period.

In the past fifteen days, she had the opportunity to show her face in the recommended column during the live broadcast.

It may be broadcast live for two hours a day, and the total time to show up is only 15 seconds.

But you must know that Panda Live is one of the largest live broadcast platforms in the world, with 3 billion registered users and an average daily traffic of one billion times.

The domestic daily traffic has reached 100 million people.

It can be said that even if it only appears in the recommendation column for one second, there will be thousands of people who will scan it on average, and will click in to see it. There may be two to three hundred people.

At this time, let's see whose cover live room is more attractive to come in.

The cover of Fu Yunruo's live studio is a blooming orchid, and the category she chose is also related to plants, so the people who are attracted are generally interested in flowers.

Among the audience who stabilized to watch, nearly half paid attention to her.

When she will broadcast it next time, these people are the basis of her popularity.

After reading the data, Fu Yunruo hurriedly left a message on the forum and started voting.

There is a forum in the APP, and the traffic is not low, comparable to the second bib.

If the fans of the star are in the bib, the fans of the broadcaster are in the forum.

However, the two are also interoperable. Many popular figures will run fans on both sides at the same time.

After publishing his talk, Fu Yunruo couldn't help but go back to review the barrage in the live broadcast room.

Before, she was more focused on explaining and doing things, and she didn't see many comments. Now, when she looked over it again, the audience was very friendly.

These audiences are roughly divided into two categories, one is attracted by her live broadcast content, and the other is attracted by her voice or her hands.

No matter what, at least people stayed for the time being.

And she received a gift, although it is a free little bamboo given by the APP every day.

Fu Yunruo clenched a fist and bounced happily.

Then smiled and continued to play with the bluegrass.

Although these are not broadcast live, the flower seedlings that have been diverged must be planted and raised well.

Uncle Guo was looking outside at baby Wen Wen, knowing that today is Fu Yunruo's first live broadcast, and carefully followed the child to play with as little as possible.

Hearing her voice vaguely, he seemed very happy.

He doesn't understand these things, but it should be pretty good.

Uncle Guo sat beside the floor mat, looking at the tender and cute little guy kindly.

After re-planning the area of ​​the flower shed, a special area was created, surrounded by wooden slats, leaving only a path for one person to pass through.

The area of ​​the area is not large, only a floor mat can be placed, but for a kid who can just climb, this area is enough for him to explore.

Chi Wen really wants to know the effect of the woman's live broadcast. Does anyone say something bad? Will the woman feel bad when she sees it?