Chapter 55

Wen Wen was extremely excited, and kept twittering all the way, as if there were endless words.

Fu Yunruo kept watching and listening to the person concerned was another enjoyment.

The cute little voice makes her heart soft.

When he returned home, Wen Wen followed Fu Yunruo like a little tail.

Fu Yunruo gave him a drink and then went to the kitchen to cook.

"Hungry? Have a piece of cake?"

In the village, Fu Yunruo was very relieved to warm up, and took the time to return home, put the cold cake on the plate with cold water, and returned the bowl to the wife.

Fu Yunruo came to Tai Nai's house and was stuffed with a pack of oil paper wrapped in square pastries.

Because she is too old, the villagers will not bother her because of a good bite, and the children will not say anything when they go.

And the children are also sensible, and only when Tai Naijia takes the initiative, will they run over in a swarm.

Adults don't have this kind of good fortune. No matter how much they do, the children will lose a point. Fu Yunruo didn't expect that she could still have it.

Fu Yunruo refused for a while but couldn't refuse, thinking that Wen Wen liked eating so much, and finally accepted it cheeky.

Fu Yunruo had not told Wen Wen about this, so Wen Wen watched Fu Yunruo take out the plate and saw the two cakes on it, which he cherished very much.

"Then, eat one piece first." The last piece will be eaten before going to bed.

Eat a sweet cold cake before going to bed, you can have a good dream at night!

Wen Wen broke the two halves, compared them, and then gave the big piece to Fu Yunruo, "Mom!"

If Fu Yun thought that there was more, this cold cake shouldn't be left for long, so he didn't refuse it.

"Eat the other piece, too."

He was reluctant, but he was hungry.

Fu Yunruo also casually said: "I want to share it with Uncle Yue!"

She thought to herself, Si Yue is so kind to Wen Wen, and it is right to share the rewards with him.

Wen Wen thought that Fu Yunruo was talking about sharing this piece in his hand, and felt very unwilling to give up. The last piece was left, and he hadn't had enough.

He rolled his eyes, and ate it before Uncle Yue came back. Doesn't it need to be divided?

But Uncle Yue is so kind to him, is he too stingy if he doesn't distinguish?

Wen Wen thought for a while, he first broke it in half, then broke the half in half, after thinking about it, he broke off a small piece.

The pastry on the plate is divided into several pieces of distinct sizes.

Wen Wen moved the youngest aside, and the rest belonged to him and his mother.

"Leave this piece for Uncle Yue." He pointed to the small piece on the very edge.

Fu Yunruo didn't pay attention, she heard Wen Wen's voice and answered without raising her head when she was choosing dishes.

Si Yue, who had just stepped into the house, stared at him. What did he hear?

His gaze shifted to Wen Wen pointing at the crushed pastry that was not as big as a fingernail.

"..."