Chapter 18

The script that Si Yue took was a film and television script. In order to pursue the best effect, the crew went to remote places to shoot live, and the network signal was intermittent.

And in order to catch up with the Spring Festival, the shooting time is very tight.

Everyone's shots are compressed and then compressed.

As the male lead with the most dramas, Si Yue feels that no matter how good his acting is.

Because he has one pass, it doesn't mean that the person who plays with him can pass it. Usually, he needs to bring people into the play.

The director is critical, even if the crew is in a hurry, they must pursue the perfection of every shot.

Fortunately, it was finally finished.

On the night when he got home, Si Yue slept fiercely, and was resurrected with full energy the next day.

After he went to the gym to exercise, he went to the bathroom to take a shower, wearing loose pajamas, and the hooking mermaid line was looming.

With a towel on his head, he walked out while wiping his wet hair.

After wiping his hair until it stopped dripping, he threw the towel aside, and his tall body sank lazily into the soft sofa.

The black short hair was messy, and a few strands of hair fell out in front of his full forehead.

Slender fingers picked up the low-key luxurious black phone, and while slashing the screen, he leaned back and stretched his bones.

When it came time to grow flowers at leisure again, he subconsciously wanted to poke the agent and ask him to send pots quickly.

Then remembering the live broadcast he watched that day, his finger crossed the chat APP icon and clicked on the live broadcast platform.

At this point in time, the only anchor he is following is live.

Si Yue entered the live broadcast room.

Seeing the popularity that is completely different from the impression, he raised his eyebrows.

If he remembers correctly, it was the first time he entered the live broadcast room. This broadcaster still watched the little transparent who was only popular with thousands of people. After a while, there are 300 to 400 thousand people following the live broadcast?

Has the exchange changed during his absence?

The colorful barrage was overwhelmingly covering the screen, and Si Yue chuckled, closing the barrage, and seeing the refreshing interface stretched out.

The anchor seemed to notice that he had come in, and greeted himself specially with a clear and pleasant voice.

"Thank you for the reward of this 9983535444 audience..."

Si Yue remembered the gift he had given away that day, and commented out: No thanks.

The host's voice is full of sincere, "I still want to thank you, you have given me a lot of help, I am very grateful, I don't know if you have any live broadcasts you want to watch, or what orchids do you want to watch? You have the right to ask once. , I will do it..."

It seems that the barrage has said something, the anchor explained: "I don't recommend that you give so many gifts if you don't have it in the future. If economic conditions permit, I will occasionally give me a flower or a bouquet of flowers, I'm very happy. ..."

Si Yue reviewed the interactive comments in the live broadcast room. Above the comments was the message of the broadcaster, briefly introducing the ten orchid species she focused on.