Chapter 12

Fu Yunruo took Chi Weicheng's words to heart, and drove her mobile phone with her baby to download the Panda Live App at night.

Chi Wen leaned against Fu Yunruo's arms, staring at the phone screen, looking very seriously, as if he could understand.

If Fu Yun doesn't want children to be exposed to electronic products too early, but this little guy is very noisy tonight, unless you don't play with a mobile phone, or when she picks up the phone, she will stick to it.

She couldn't, so she had to hold the baby.

Fortunately, the baby just wanted to see, and did not reach out to grab the phone, and did not disturb her.

Fu Yunruo decided to start the live broadcast earlier.

She thinks Brother Chi's suggestion is very helpful.

She still has a job in this rural area, so she doesn't really choose so many live content.

Cooking doesn’t know how to make famous dishes, only some home-cooked dishes, singing can’t be better than those who have learned professionally, and you have to show your face when eating...

Can't take pictures of these pollution-free countryside scenery?

Fu Yunruo swiped the live broadcast recommended on the homepage, but couldn't stop it.

The live broadcast room with millions of fans is super lively and interesting, no wonder the live broadcast industry is so hot, it is really poisonous, and you can't get out after you get in.

If it weren't for a little fat hand slapped on the screen, Fu Yunruo would still be addicted to the anchor and couldn't stop.

Only then did she remember what was going on, and she wanted to study how the anchor did it.

She studied the rules, registered an account, opened the live broadcast room, and selected tags.

What label does Yunyanghua belong to? She searched it, and it turned out that there was something related to live flower growing, so she followed the selection label.

After studying the live broadcast room, Fu Yunruo began to study the contract.

If possible, Fu Yunruo didn't want to sign a contract. She was worried that after her identity information was leaked out, she would be easily tracked down, which would waste her hard work for so long.

Panda Live’s benefits are divided into two categories: signing a contract and not signing a contract. Broadcasters who do not sign a contract are divided into three to seven shares with the platform. If the contract is signed, it depends on how the broadcaster and the platform sign.

Fu Yunruo feels that she thinks too much, she may not be able to save the waves, so she doesn't have to consider signing the issue for the time being.

Uncle Guo had dinner that day and left with Chi Weicheng. Fu Yunruo took over the task of taking care of the flower garden and came over with Wen Wen on his back early the next morning.

This is the first time that Fu Yunruo is solely responsible for the bluegrass in the flower shed.

She felt nervous and tightened her nerves even more.

The value of the orchids in the flower shed is immeasurable, so she has to take care of it carefully.

If Fu Yun wants to grow flowers live, but the flower garden is not her own, she thinks she must first consult the owner of the flower garden.

If Uncle Guo disagrees, she will think of other things. In short, we must start the live broadcast.

Fu Yunruo's meticulous care and study of Orchid during this time has completely fallen into this pit and cannot get out.