Chapter 98

Fu Yunruo comforted: "When you grow up, the account will belong to you."

Wen Wen secretly sad, felt that he was not comforted at all. The account of tens of millions of fans does not belong to him now, and he is too sad for gains and losses.

He is no longer a kid. With this self-control, he will never talk nonsense on the Internet, but no one believes him...

Seeing that he was depressed, Fu Yunruo asked him to read the comments from her mobile phone.

She read the comments roughly, there was no sour remarks, they were all good comments, so it didn't matter if Wen Wen looked at them more.

Wen Wen took the cellphone, he was very happy, and quickly looked carefully one by one.

Compared with his previous life, every time he posted a news on social platforms, the comment area would be torn apart, and his fans were basically hanged in the end.

The comments now are so warm and warm. If he saw those diehard fans in his previous life, he might be very pleased.

Maybe you have seen it now, but not necessarily.

No, most of his fans in his previous life may still be drinking milk and going to school, and some may not be born yet.

Wen Wen suddenly couldn't help but smile, maybe he still went to school with his diehard fans in his previous life!

Fu Yunruo's expression softened as he saw Wen Wen taking it seriously.

Si Yue saw a hot comment under Hot Search, and a netizen put together a screenshot of him and Fu Yunruo.

[Yunjuan Yunshu v: My little cutie! thanks for your support!

Si Yuev: Well, our little cutie.

Hey, I seem to have found something! 】

The next batch of replies is very lively.

[Warning, your number is gone! 】

[Your account is gone. 】

[Do you think we don’t want to? But reality doesn't allow it! 】

[I'll see when this number is gone]

As a result, hundreds of stories were built, and this comment was still hanging firmly. Si Yue’s fans suddenly realized something and quickly pulled a group privately.

The number of people has been rising, and the group of two thousand people was full at once, but the chat box was quiet and no one spoke.

It took a while before someone tentatively said, "So, are we really knocked out?"

"probably……?"

"Sisters, I just went to tentatively blindly made gossip about the gossip about Brother Xiyue and a female artist..."

"how?"

"It was deleted in three seconds!"

Then they looked at the comments that were still hanging high in the hot reviews, and they made meaningful noises.

It's no wonder that fans want to be crooked. Some of them have been paying attention to Si Yue since his debut. In the past ten years, have they encountered anything? Any news comment that attempts to have a scandal with Si Yue, or a netizen who groups the CP group to Si Yue’s head on the Internet, will be deleted very quickly, and in many cases it will not even be posted.

Their fans are quiet and do not make monsters. Compared to other stars’ fan groups who knocked cp to be fair and honest, their little moons are miserable. Any CP who wants to be a true master has to hide and hide. Tibetan.