Chapter 75

In the courtyard, Yuanxin looked at Si Yue with a complicated expression.

Feeling that the breath outside the door disappeared, Yuanxin asked after the person walked away, "How did you think of letting her know?"

Si Yue said: "It's time to let her know."

When she faced the truth in person, Si Yue was worried that she would not be able to accept it too abruptly, so she let her hear it in this way so that she could be psychologically prepared.

Si Yue thought that instead of letting Fu Yunruo hear about it from other places, he might as well tell her himself.

Although Si Yue had put an end to the possibility of Fang Xueruo approaching Fu Yunruo, there was always something he missed, and he couldn't trust this woman.

The same thing came out of her mouth and it changed. He didn't want Fu Yunruo to misunderstand it again.

Yuan Xin breathed a sigh of relief when he knew that Si Yue didn't want to keep hiding it.

He kept pressing on this matter in his heart. If he was not familiar with Fu Yunruo's mother and son, he would help to hide that there was no pressure in his heart.

But he and Fu Yunruo get along very well, they are already friends, and if they continue to hide it, he feels uncomfortable.

So when Si Yue asked him to act out a play, he agreed.

Now that his task is complete, Yuanxin retreats, and then exhorts: "It is still necessary to explain clearly in person. It is good for everyone to open up the misunderstanding."

He felt quite optimistic. The more Si liked Fu Yunruo, and Fu Yunruo obviously had a good impression of Si Yue, but he had concerns.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that Fu Yunruo's concern is Wen Wen.

But it was a coincidence and a godsend, Wen Wen is the biological son between the two.

Fu Yunruo's concerns are not a problem at all.

Even if he was not his own person, Si Yue would do his duty as a father, and he was able to convince Fu Yunruo.

And the strong blood relationship made Fu Yunruo more at ease.

In any case, Si Yue's performance will depend on Si Yue's performance in the future.

Yuan Xin came here, in addition to cooperating with the acting, there is another thing, so he said: "Right, there is one more thing, are you sure you will not leave the entertainment circle for the time being?"

Si Yue's original plan was to announce his withdrawal from the entertainment industry after he won the top actor award again last year.

But until now, there is no sign of retiring. After Yuanxin confirmed his thoughts again, he said, "There is a good movie script. Would you like to try it?"

"Officials have also participated. It is a science fiction film about the future, but it is also a bit risky. After all, you know that our domestic science fiction films have no advantage in the world." One bad thing is the consequence of being mocked by the crowd.

"There is also a small doll in it. I'm going to let Wen Wen go to guest appearances."

Si Yue, who originally wanted to refuse: "Show me the script, invest in the company's name, and try to add more drama to the little doll."

Yuan channel: "The role of the kid is considered to be the fourth male, and the role is quite heavy. It was originally expected that if the kid does not perform well, he will reduce the role, but I believe that Wen Wen will definitely be able to perform."