Chapter 128

After Wen Wen realized what he had called, his face blushed into a monkey butt.

His small eyes drifted for a long time, and then he said frankly, "What's wrong with my dad!" Although Wen Wen was surprised that he blurted out, but since he shouted once, he shouted the second and the third time.

Wen Wen said crisply: "Dad!"

"Yeah." Si Yue smiled and touched Wen Wen's face. "Good~" Si Yue finally heard Wen Wen's call to Dad. It was not easy.

At this moment, he felt the burden on his shoulders heavier and he felt the weight of responsibility.

Si Tang looked at Wen Wen, and then at Si Yue, his envy was beyond words.

Uncle Wu has a son, will he still adopt him?

Si Yue touched Wen Wen's soft hair, and before he was about to blow the hair, he withdrew his hand, his eyes turned to the other two children.

However, he did not say anything in front of the children and asked them to send the two children to their elders. Then he explained to Fu Yunruo and Wen Wen that he had no plans to adopt other children.

As for why there are such rumors, perhaps it is because his mother had mentioned a joke before, which was remembered by someone with a heart?

Si Yue told them about Si Tang's life experience and directly stated that everything about the child was handled by the family, and he had no worries about food and clothing. He also had a good uncle who was his guardian.

This child does not touch the interests of his uncle's small family, on the contrary, he has to be kind to him in order to have more benefits, so he also lived well at home.

Si Yue also had children himself, so naturally he wouldn't adopt them. Even if he didn't, that would be something to consider only ten years later.

He doesn't feel that he will have extra love for other children. Just being warm and warm will make him a headache, and another one... please forgive him.

Wen Wen heard that Si Tang's life experience turned out to be like this, and understood him very well. After all, he was an orphan in his previous life, but he was not generous enough to share his parents with him. He just thought about treating him better in the future.

Fu Yunruo also felt pitiful for a child at such a young age to have no father and no mother, but he was raised by a family and had his uncles, so it was impossible for Si Yue to take care of him.

Therefore, she did not overstate her opinion.

Explain the misunderstanding clearly, Wen! Wen Wen's hair also went well, and Si Yue went to deal with the rumor.

He doesn't care about with the children, but the elders still have to beat them up. At least such rumors can no longer occur, and they can't be silent in front of the children and instill some unrealistic ideas.

The next day, Si Tang and Si Zhongsheng were like children who did wrong. They became much more cautious in front of Wen Wen. They were reprimanded by their parents, and they were not so lively.

It was Wen Wen who took the initiative to show her good, and started playing with the two brothers.

After all, they are all children, and after a while, they just have fun together.

Si Tang already knew that what the aunt said before was wrong, and she also solemnly apologized to him.

Si Tang was very frustrated, but he forgave his aunt. He couldn't hate Wen Wen either. This younger brother was so cute and so cute that he unconsciously wanted to pet him.