Chapter 65

The couple who came to apply for the job are forty-six years old this year. They are childhood sweethearts. The man is named Wei Wuguo and the woman is named Zhang Dongmei.

Wei Wuguo used to be an advanced student in the military academy, and he was a man with a strong sense of justice. Once he went out on a vacation to do righteousness, he hurt his face and eyes. Naturally, he couldn't become a soldier anymore.

He did not cause trouble to the troops, and went home directly after retiring with allowances to make a living.

Just because of the blind eye and the scar on the face, many companies refuse to recruit.

In addition, he himself is only more skilled. At the beginning, the army gave him a place for advanced studies. It took him a lot of effort to pass the cultural course. Except for his skills, he was not good enough to make people ignore his appearance.

Even if they were to be a security guard, they would be fancy, and finally returned to the countryside to farm.

Later, I met Zhang Dongmei who was willing to live with him in his hometown. The two finally got together and gave birth to a daughter.

Their life was unremarkable, but their daughter was a loyal person and was admitted to the Imperial Capital University.

They worked hard in their hometown and couldn't save much money throughout the year.

The couple wanted to save more for their daughter's life, and finally decided to try their luck and see if they could find a job. On the other hand, they also wanted to be closer to their daughter.

In order to find a job, he contacted his comrades who had not seen him for many years. After they were discharged from the army, some worked in the unit, while others were looking for work themselves.

Even though some people who do community security seem to be very common, but the actual job is very leisurely and well paid, and the benefits are very good.

Wei Wuguo didn't expect the old comrades to introduce them to work, so the couple found themselves very diligent.

Unexpectedly, only five days later, a comrade-in-arms called him, saying that an owner wanted to hire a couple. They all met the conditions and asked them to try.

After Fu Yunruo learned about the man's life, he also learned about the woman's life, which was very ordinary for half a lifetime.

Fu Yunruo was very excited, they all met their basic requirements, and there was no problem with them.

But she wants to know what her skills are.

If it's just so-so, if one day is bad luck, and there is a thief, wouldn't it be impossible not to say it, and it may be injured?

It happened that Qian Shengnan was there, and Fu Yunruo asked them to learn from each other.

In the end the two drew a tie, but according to Qian Shengnan, she lost.

No problem with skill, no problem with character, the flaw in appearance can be ignored.

What's more, this is a hero's medal, which will only make her admire it. In fact, I am used to seeing it for a long time, and it doesn't feel terrible anymore.

Uncle Guo also had no objection. Fu Yunruo directly let them join the company for a three-month probation period. If there is no problem, they will be converted in advance.

Fu Yunruo's treatment was very good, and the couple had no objection, and they could start the job on the same day.

As a result, the number of people in the flower garden has become more and more popular.